Reviews for A Crack of Thunder
Baaaaaaaa , great
Druto chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Beginning the 2nd book , great start , loving it already
demonic hellfire chapter 52 . 9/3/2020
Calling Lyanna as Marvel.
TheTamrielian chapter 54 . 8/29/2020
I was wondering when Cap would show up.
TheTamrielian chapter 40 . 8/22/2020
Hell of a way to bring Deadpool into this, lmfao.

O_O THANOS!
TheTamrielian chapter 36 . 8/22/2020
Colossus... With my fatass having never seen X-Men, I legit thought Gendry just turned into Captain America before I got to the iron skin part.

I really hope you can work Cap into this... If you already have, I guess I'll find out.
chickenbass chapter 30 . 8/17/2020
I love how you demonstrate how powerful Bran is. Jojen has vague analogy's, meanwhile Bran can see his sister is being held captive by the Night Queen, and the reason he doesn't realize that is lack of knowledge.
TheTamrielian chapter 35 . 7/24/2020
Tony really hoped that trees didn't begin moving around

I am Groot.
TheTamrielian chapter 34 . 7/24/2020
I now have the overwhelming urge to see Tyrion and Etri together in a scene.
TheTamrielian chapter 33 . 7/24/2020
And we're just going to gloss over a possible foreshadowing of Doctor Strange, I see.
TheTamrielian chapter 32 . 7/15/2020
How does a fanfic end up on TVtropes radar?
TheTamrielian chapter 31 . 7/15/2020
I'd say the only thing this chapter was missing was Goldstein giving Tony a phat beat for him to beat his buddy's ass to.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/12/2020
I'm looking forward to Robb trying to even begin to explain all this to Ned and Catelyn; "Oh, Hi Mom, Dad! How was your day? Mine was pretty boring, except Rickon got sucked into a portal earlier and we got invaded by the Ironborn who came equipped with lightsabers. How they even have those is beyond me, but that's not even the strangest thing. That little distinction would be the portal spitting Rickon back out, only this time around he came with a few interesting new friends. Two of them just so happen to be Others (yes the ones from Old Nan's bedtime stories) one of whom is a musclebound metaphor-challenged whack job who could benchpress Gregor Fucking Clegane, and the other one is a resurrected Aunt Lyanna. The other two of his friends (and here's the real kicker) are a sentient tree and a wise ass raccoon. Oh, and Rickon got aged up into an air humping Chris Pratt looking motherfucker, and don't ask me how I know who that is despite the fact he won't be born for Seven knows how many centuries, my mind is officially gone!"
TheTamrielian chapter 29 . 7/7/2020
Your suspicion that Sansa the "Night's Queen" is really Hela has increased.

"Her voice took on a mocking tone as she mimicked Baelish's ever-changing accent; the bloody idiot liked to pretend he was higher than he was but would slip at times and forget exactly what regional accent he was supposed to be using." Did... did you just poke fun at Aiden Gillen being know to do just that in-character?
Vanessa Masters chapter 54 . 6/27/2020
Steve Rogers?! I’m flabbergasted, but love it! And he still has his beautiful blue eyes. ;)
2,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »