Reviews for A Crack of Thunder
drakonpie250 chapter 24 . 8/25/2021
Which anime is the one where Arya getting Dark Sister and being tasked by Visenya’s perverted ghost based off of?
TinMother chapter 10 . 6/24/2021
I simultaneously love and hate whore Sansa. I believe Tyrion when he says she’s a prostitute. He’s probably the most reliable narrator in Kings landing. But the more people claim she’s the real Sansa the more I’m like… Secret Emma Frost? Who isn’t bothering to trick Tyrion for some reason? Because he’s even more secret professor X (though Bran (where is he?) seems more likely)? My brain is trying to jam puzzle pieces together that don’t fit (and I know they don’t, really), jumping at the shadows of foreshadowing.

Also I love this, but I’m curious how your going to meld the we’re all in this together vibe of the avengers with the we’re very much not, hold my knife with your torso, thanks vibe of Westeros. I know civil war is a thing that happened, and the others unite all just as well as any Thanos. I just can’t wrap my head around how much I want Ned and Cersei to go after each other vs how much I want Clint and Nat to not.

Also love Brienne. Thought it was a secret Steve. Which would have been cool. But a secret she hulk is better. Great job. I want Theon to fall for her, but in a cute puppy way because she’s a bit too much woman for him right now.

Over all very impressed. I never like fusions, but yours is just so well balanced. This is sublime.
sinteki chapter 23 . 6/7/2021
Yugioh crossover?
cameron1812 chapter 54 . 5/28/2021
I am in absolute awe of your work. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us.
ZenJack chapter 47 . 5/28/2021
Dusty. I'm not crying. You're crying.
ZenJack chapter 45 . 5/28/2021
Bwahahaha. Everyone's joining the party.
ZenJack chapter 31 . 5/27/2021
That was quite the fight. So much misguided anger.
ZenJack chapter 25 . 5/27/2021
Oh man, Varys is in a pickle now.
cameron1812 chapter 36 . 5/26/2021
A Gandalf quoting Erik Lensherr is what the world needs. I love this chapter!
ZenJack chapter 21 . 5/26/2021
Long chapter full of nothing.
ZenJack chapter 15 . 5/26/2021
Bam! Theon is starting to learn his place and Thor throws down. Love it.
ZenJack chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
This is highly entertaining and I'm not super familiar with the MCU. I do like your snarky Stark and witticisms of others like Bronn and Tyrion. Cheerio yo.
ZenJack chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
Loved the HP/Walder reference.
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 5/25/2021
Hahaha I love this. Mystique as Jamie!
Jason123456 chapter 51 . 5/3/2021
Yes I thought you were going to make her the Phoenix Sansa I'm talking about. With all that calling her a bird or little bird and having the night Queen kill birds. Also with the Starks melting in the heat I thought that was all subtle clues. Pointing to the fact that the Stark's bloodline could carry the Phoenix.
2,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »