Reviews for Loki: Fall of Innocence
moira hawthorne chapter 21 . 3/26
ofcourse you are a Doctor Who fan
moira hawthorne chapter 18 . 3/25
OK did Lilly and Loki just do their own earthquake at the half way point of the story?
and why does NO ONE seem to respect a CLOSED door... special a bedroom door...?! like really... who does that? other than parents or siblings?
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 3/24
its nice now reading Lilly and loki's relationship really coming together... nothing beast someone trying to kill you to kick start the romance
Suzy P chapter 21 . 3/19
Thanks for writing this story I look forward to reading the next. Great ideas and great character, Although I do think that Sif is a abut out of character. But I guess that can be done when you are writing fan fiction with an original character and the present characters interact with them.
Furry Cat Writter chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG, THAT WAS AMAZING, is a perfect redaction, if the first chapter is like that, i cant wait for read the next, good job panita
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
So far I like this. There are a few spelling errors, which I am trying to ignore, (sorry, it’s a pet peeve of mine), but I am intrigued to know who and what she is.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
Number 1: I hate you. I was up all night reading this because from the first sentence I was hooked.

Number 2: I never in a million years though that I would ever utter the words: STFU about Loki and tell me more about this woman!

What I expected from this book: Girl With daddy issues humps Loki.

What I got: Girl orphaned and treated like dirt beats up Loki, throws glitter in his face, and finds out that people are not so bad after all. Seriously! Why are you not writing for Marvel and making a butt load of money!

Every word of this story was amazing and I am going to start on the sequel tomorrow. Please do not stop writing or kill off this girl.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Oh my god. I did not know that fanfiction could be this good! I looked at your profile and can't wait to read more.

Please keep writing! Your work has soul in it that amazed me! It actually made me cry in parts and I love Lilliana!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2017
loved this story - you are very talented.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2017
GOD! THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
Great story!
ninewood chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
Awwww... That was so sweet! Can't wait to read their next adventure.
ninewood chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Now that is a great chapter. You did scare me at one point. I thought you killed off Lily! Knew Loki wouldn't give up on her though. The ending was so cute.
ninewood chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Another cliff hanger! But Tony better stop flirting with Lily or Loki's going to get ticked of. LOL!
ninewood chapter 18 . 10/5/2017
Eeeeep! You ended this with a cliff hanger! Poor Loki and Lily though. They can't get some private alone time. LOL!