Reviews for Loki: Fall of Innocence
loved this story - you are very talented.
GOD! THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD!
Great story!
ninewood chapter 21 . 10/7
Awwww... That was so sweet! Can't wait to read their next adventure.
ninewood chapter 20 . 10/7
Now that is a great chapter. You did scare me at one point. I thought you killed off Lily! Knew Loki wouldn't give up on her though. The ending was so cute.
ninewood chapter 19 . 10/6
Another cliff hanger! But Tony better stop flirting with Lily or Loki's going to get ticked of. LOL!
ninewood chapter 18 . 10/5
Eeeeep! You ended this with a cliff hanger! Poor Loki and Lily though. They can't get some private alone time. LOL!
ninewood chapter 17 . 10/5
Yes, hugs all around! LOL! But it was nice for Stark to offer to pay for Lily's education. I hope she takes him up on the offer once she controls her powers.
ninewood chapter 16 . 10/4
Wow! Lily really kicked butt! But did she just cause a major earthquake? I also think Stark is going to have words with Loki and Thor about what happened.
ninewood chapter 15 . 10/3
Whoa! The Black Widow and SHIELD are after them?! Uh-oh! Can't wait until Thor and friends show up. She's going to have to stop them from killing Loki.
ninewood chapter 14 . 10/2
She does know him pretty well. Can't wait to see Stark's reaction when/if they steal his car. The best part was their talking about why he wants to be king.
Airyk chapter 13 . 10/1
Oh my gosh I love the gesture he made at the end there!
ninewood chapter 13 . 10/1
A road trip with Loki. This is going to be...interesting.
ninewood chapter 12 . 10/1
Now that was really nice.
ninewood chapter 11 . 9/30
Holy... That was so good! The sweetest part was when Loki let her see what he really looked like and she wasn't afraid of him. And you're hinting Thanos had someone torture him? That makes sense. He isn't called the Mad Titan for nothing.