Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heritage of the Snake
Guest chapter 38 . 4/4/2020
Excellent story. Especially the little dosages of humour. Even JKR would approve
MinervaMcGee chapter 38 . 3/29/2020
Terrific story!Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Just started reading this. Best fan fic I’ve read so far an I’ve read loads !
mysuvone chapter 38 . 3/7/2020
good one ty
Friendlyferrets chapter 38 . 3/7/2020
My name is David, the Friendly Ferret. I've just the number of stories that I have bookmarked, to give you this review. 249 Harry Potter stories, (not including those I didn't like and deleted, Those on other websites, or sequels to the original story), just on the fan-fiction site. There are always mistakes with grammar and spelling in everyone's stories; you less so than other I have read. They how-ever did not take away from a very compelling and intriguing story. One of my many favorites over several years of reading fanfaction. You are only the third author that I gave a total review too. I reviewed other chapters for authors to help encourage them after some unjust reviews by ignorant peopple, but only three gave me true entertainment so far, thank you! I will look at any story that has multiple chapter on you site page. Short stories are fun, but to a true sense of the author, the longer stories are best. Have fun writing and best wishes.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 34 . 3/1/2020
good seeing Seamus happy
audreykitty91 chapter 34 . 2/29/2020
NOOOOO!
bsurana2 chapter 21 . 2/20/2020
Honestly speaking I think this chapter needs some rework as to me it's not making any sense. It seems like jumbling. And it's not making sense at all.
bsurana2 chapter 20 . 1/8/2020
I would love to see the end of this story
Just William chapter 20 . 9/21/2019
Has this been abandoned ? Pretty good story but let down by many typo's/wrong words.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2019
How did this story not get more reviews?! It has mystery, suspense, humor, and has character growth! Seriously this is an amazing version of what could have happened next!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 20 . 11/10/2018
good to seed Slughorn has not changed
Son of Whitebeard chapter 19 . 11/10/2018
happy Sprout
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 11/10/2018
I'm suprised Dawlish got to be DADA professor
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
I like Harry finally telling them off
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »