Reviews for Helpful Loki, twist of fate multi xover
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
good story are you going to finish it?
mrstardust89 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I love how the story has started, I hope you update this story soon I want to read what happens next please.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Glad you had the guts to actualy kill off one Ranma's enemies, although I think of anyone in the entire Ranma 1/2 universe Happosi or Cologne deserve to die, there is just no reasoning with them. At best Happi mollest girls, in the worst fan fic stories he rapes and enslaves them. In no way does he have a real reason for living, and he won't ever repent. A cripling blow like the weakness point or death are about the only things will change Happi and it's not like Ranma can protect all the girls all the time. Over all though I think this fic died out before it truely got any where. I was slightly glad you allowed ranma to kill, heck I've read fics where the enemies did rape, kill etc his friends and family. .and Ranma still let them go. Sadly you failed to follow this idea to the end.
Lord Anime chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
update please
Innortal chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Good story, please continue.

But you'll have to make a decision. If the scroll is going to create a new body for "Ranko", will she have Ranma's personality or the one from when Ranma declared her womanhood, as well as if she will be a martial artist.

I look forward to your next chapter.

Good luck

Innortal
Enigma chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
KEEP IT UP,KEEP IT AN AWESOME STORY,HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON.
Jehnto chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I really like how you started this fanfic and I hope you update it soon. I f not with your permission and any other material for this story that you have that you could give me I would like to pick it up. But like I said I really like what you have so far and I hope you keep the flow a comin.
update chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
you are stubborn, but that doesn't need to be negative. being stubborn can be a strength. i wouldn't call you stubborn to a dangerous extent.
just update
KiraDN chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
pweze continue this! It got interesting!
Puppet in the Corner chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Oh, awsome, contiue it please!
FIANCE FURY chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
COME ON YOU JACK ASS UPDATE
lucas prime chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
woah cool i like it but ithink its missing something , i belive you should put some OMG in there along with dark stalkers think
about it there are tons of different ways you could do this
luke chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
woah tight do it again
awesome12 chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
cool

i like the idea

please continue

maybe you should convert this into an R fic

(EECHI GRIN)
luke chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
awesome i like please continue