Reviews for In the midst of winter
seeeeems chapter 3 . 6/15
Please please please update I really really want to know what happens next
EjderhalarnAnnesi chapter 3 . 3/28
Omg please update this. We need to know what happens next!
jessym1988 chapter 3 . 3/12
i love this Story
please update it
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 3 . 1/5
I love how you portray Daenerys and Jons feelings about the whole reveal thing. Her desire for a family of her own along with the subtle jealousy of the starks, his desire to just be free of all those many burdens thrust upon him since he took the black. It's some of the best and most believable i've seen.

I really hope you continue.
karlaflores94 chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
update soon please
Meazm chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Great story! More!
sydcasy chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
Loved it!
nessie6400 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
So excited to see you posted and what a chapter! What’s going to happen to Dany?! Who is that person?! Update again soon! :)
Dragongirl81008 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
The love and tenderness between jon and Dany is everything. I read this all at one so luckily I didn't have to wait for this 3rd chapter.

I love it all! I'm looking forward to Jon and Dany coming back together with that beautiful love they have for each other soon!
Danygirl4205 chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
great chapter, content wise at least. You mentioned you have a new beta well... let's just say you have way too many tense changes within this story. Mainly with the words was and were. Something that helps me while correcting works is to actually read stories aloud. By doing that you catch the tense changes. Please take the review as constructive criticism. I want you to improve, not deflate into writers block.
JonerysTrash chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
FINALLY! I had to reread chapter 2 to remember what the story was about lol
I loved it. Can't wait for Jon to realize that his love for Dany is unconditional and that he can't live without her ! ;)
TheMidnightSociety chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
"At least she's not your sister." Lmao. Didn't Liam Cunningham say that in an interview somewhere? Haha. That is totally something Davos would say though. I'm really enjoying your story. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
I'm glad to see an update! I'm loving this story! It's kind of depressing but all the Jonerys stories I was following since season 7 ended seem to be slowly dying. I used to be able to get on and see updates to at least 2 stories everyday and now most are obviously abandoned or take weeks for updates. Seeing a new chapter here was refreshing and I can't wait for the next one!
Matt chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Good chapter.
But the ending seems forced.
It's obvious Dany won't die otherwise the story would turn to sh*t and that she has no Unsullied at her door in this foreign place (for her) just makes no sense.
But to stay with your ending, I hope she's able to kill the attacker herself and that there is no hero-like appearance by Jon that makes her look weak.
HPuni101 chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
Looking forward to more. Please update soon. Best wishes.