Reviews for My Child
cute short but wonderful
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Love!
Ein85 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was a very original, and very probable way for things to happen. Good job! There where a couple of spelling errors I noticed, and the only other thing that I had problem with is the fact that it seemed sorta rushed. I would loved to see it a bit more expanded. It was seriously awesome though keep up the good work _
gwtwgirl25 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
very abrubt ending. It would have been better if you had made the ending...I dont know, a bit less rushed. Anyway it was pretty good.
iluvoliverwood1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
good, except i think the kids name was billy...i could be wrong tho
Eliz Black chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Great!
Sarsel chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Well written, although not brilliant. You did expose a lovely plot hole and manipulate it well. Please write more. I'm loving all these stories
Lou chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
That was good, but the ending was a little rushed. It was all good before that though.
Princess of the Larks chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
good I like it very intersting twist. like how he found out love the end
Amy chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
It was very imaginative and well thought out. There were a couple of holes, I feel, as far as India's character is concerned. A few other holes but only as a result of the fact that it was set during the time of teh sequel which was not as good as the original. The ending was ... interesting but, all in all, I enjoyed it.
Mabel Rynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
That was good, but confusing.
Madeline chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
was good.I like that.
carol chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I liked your story I did not like the fact that Rhett always winds and is always so nasty to Scarlett. He needed to grow up too. I am glad they get back I AM GLAD that Ann dies.I just dont like her.