Reviews for Chuck vs the Nanny
Zettel chapter 9 . 12/3
Enjoying the interaction between C & S. You have a knack for comedy-and comedy is hard to do.
baldcoder chapter 9 . 12/2
This a great story. Looking forward to the sequel. With Chuck and the kids having the intersect, it should be a very interesting story.
wilf21 chapter 9 . 12/2
I've enjoyed this story immensely. I have had problems dealing with all the various levels of flashback, though! I look forward to what you have for us next. Thank you.
atcDave chapter 9 . 12/1
So definitely a fun story, a lot of really terrific parts to it. Especially many of the flashbacks add beautiful layers of character detail, here I most loved the Sarah/Molly story.
But a lot of that jumping around makes continuity problematic. This would be more manageable if you released chapters more quickly. Given that I’m reading other books, other stories, even other Chuck stories, it can be hard to remember details over a month or more. The most obvious fix I think would be to hold off posting until you can put up chapters maybe one week apart.
I did think Jason as a sibling was well telegraphed. His response to Sarah... pretty much the only way an age-appropriate hetero would react that way...
I have a few guesses for villains, but I’d rather play that game solo than make a fool of myself!
wilf21 chapter 8 . 11/28
Great chapter thank you. I'm delighted you have more stories to come. I'd personally prefer them to be separate fics.
baldcoder chapter 8 . 11/27
Thanks for the update! I'm okay with several multichapter stories. It's ultimately up to you.
Zettel chapter 8 . 11/27
Great fun. Enjoyed it!
baldcoder chapter 7 . 11/12
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what comes next.
sevenrez chapter 7 . 11/11
A cliffhanger of course! I can't wait until the next chapter! Thank you.
wilf21 chapter 7 . 11/11
A very exciting chapter. Now who all were in on it.
baldcoder chapter 6 . 11/4
Great chapter! Thanks for the update.
sevenrez chapter 6 . 11/4
That was a great charah chapter! Thank you.
Aryan229 chapter 6 . 11/2
Lovely. Your chapter are sweet and fun but always got a feeling something bad about to happen.
wilf21 chapter 6 . 11/2
A very interesting chapter thank you.
Aryan229 chapter 5 . 10/27
Shit! Sarah had to say that. This was fun.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »