Reviews for Hiding Out
cute!
MillennialStargazer chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Another great job!
KatanaNoNeko chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
I favorited this forever ago, but I just realized I never left a review! Great job, though; it's so adorable!
Shakia Lott chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Hello fellow trolls,
219189292150
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
Cruz Artis chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Hello fellow trolls,
671894880726
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
FairyTailForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
I'm glad I found this one-shot ! I love NatsuXLucy pairing ! How cute, Lucy pretended to come buy groceries everyday just in hope to see her crush (Natsu). Our favorite pink haired idiot wasn't the only one who got fascinated the day they met. Thanks, I really enjoyed it !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
This was cute.
extremeotaku33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
OMG! THIS WAS SO GOOOD! This was an amazing story author, thank you for sharing it :)
Nalulove chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I loved this story I like how it was in natsus pov this time. :-)
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Awwwwww yeah! That's was so cuteeeeeee, I loved it, and I love how you wrote them! Thanks for writing it!
-kitty
Soul Eater Maka chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I loved this thought it was super adorable :3
Gonz415 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Felt rushed at the end but I enjoyed it for the most part. Good luck on future projects.
Kirinah chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Aah this was just perfection! I loved it, just like your other stories. I'm a big fan, I hope you never stop writing!
Bronx.x chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
That really was adorable. Love reading fluffy one shots, gives me a break from all the angst and drama fics I've been reading. The ending was nice, simple and sweet. Hope to keep reading more of your future works!