Reviews for We, Alone
BratGirl1983 chapter 1 . 7/1
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
Lupi-wolf chapter 1 . 3/15
I enjoyed the first part and this seems to be just as good.
So good... thanks for sharing!
ForevrJaci chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I've been away toooo long, but am so glad I have been able to return to your stories for the holidays. I adore this crossover and cannot wait to see where you take us! Thank you for sharing and, as always, happy writing!
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I adored the first story and am so excited to see you continue it. I lov Hermione's relationship with the boys and I can't wait to see how the magical world reacts to them.
666Spektor chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Yassss
Please update!
I love these three so much!
siriuslives394 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
This is a great start to the , re: the crossover categories, you might consider starting to cross-post to AO3. They have an all-encompassing tag for Marvel Cinematic Universe fics, which makes finding and navigating crossover fics much easier. I switched to AO3 when I started reading MCU fics predominantly.

Anyway, thank you for posting!
YamiDuo chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Good start to the sequel. More please
yeohmeishi chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Haha super cute! Love your work as usual
Jo chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Aww missed this! and yessss! I can't wait for more! Loved it all.
lunarwhy chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Hermione headed back to her roots! I wonder how the wizarding world is doing since shes left a year ago and what Harry is up to. Also, is Ron and the other Weasleys in the picture or are they gone as well? Oops, only the forst chapter and Ive so many questions!
peachx89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Lovely.
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Oh that is just such a perfect scene between them, just lovely!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Love this I saved the first story update soon but take your time
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
* good firat chapter, lovely as well, thanks ever so much, I enjoyed your other story as well, Bewitched By You was a lovely story, thanks ever so much. I can't wait to read more.