Reviews for Until Forever is Past
Emma chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I love this. I want to hear what happened whilst she met the Hobbits though, and what influence she had in the two stories as I love her character in this and I think that Tolkien was horrible to package her of to valinor like that. She should have been there for Bilbo and Frodo just like her mother and she should have helped Arwen make her decision and I think Aragorn should have met her too!
klester1987 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
PLEASE continue!
Akirina chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
That's nice. What will happen to Aragorn? Will he be introduced to the story?
Lora Perry chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
i loved it...update
Dreams and Wishes chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Very good. Please, write more! _
Skycat14 chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Love the story. Can not wait to see the twins reaction to their new sibling.
Please update soon!
ArwenGranger chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Great story. Please update soon.
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
That was a beutiful story ! Pleae finish it. The whole alternaative of Celeb still living.. I like that.
Alexis chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Great Story so far, I hope you write more. You have me interested in this fourth child. Really interested... going to reveal any more. So just wondering if they are going to adopt Aragorn/Estel? (I know a long way off. Can't help it though.) Love the story write more!
Tears of Eternity chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
this is a good fic!

but i don't really know where it's going.

how far are you going to take it (timeline-wise, i mean)?

update soon!

Angel of Death
EvilStorm lazy chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
nice fic, fairly interesting plot. but maybe centre more on the fact that celebrian can stay by elrond's side, now (you are working up to that, aren't you?). e.g. that she can give him strength in the long battle ahead.

oh, and bri was silver-haired.

EvilStorm
arabella thorne chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
a delightful chapter! I am glad BOTH twins went off so the other didnt fret himself to bits!
Kimberly chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
i love your story so far. please keep it up!
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Great idea!

Isnt that the way we ALL wish it had fallen out! I shall be curious to see how you deal with this..especialy with Elrohir going to Osgiliath (and meeting Faramir?)

idea and sweet interaction between the characters
Ella chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
cool story i really like it. but i wonder if it was Elladan that went instead of his brother. oh well good job