Reviews for Act 27: Recovery
Veri n1c3HSFst0riH8
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Well written fanfic
BarkingatJim chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
Lovely. Call me soppy and sentimental (and believe you me no one has ever had cause to before) I loved the ending. I've only just met Dastun but I so wanted him to be happy. Thanks.
BarkingatJim chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
A superb chapter and a satisfying conclusion to the recovery of Roger and Dorothy. Aaah! Very wittily written. And what better end to a chapter than a bag of delicious fresh doughnuts. Yum!
BarkingatJim chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
Phew! That's one problem sorted. Excellent chapter. Very witty. You could almost turn this into a hidden object adventure game only they never let you threaten people's lives like that. Pity.
BarkingatJim chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
Now I'm starting to put the pieces together. I'm glad Angel is now on the side of the law. They just have to find that Beck though. Really enjoying this.
BarkingatJim chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
Beautifully done. I don't know who I am more worried about, Roger or Dorothy. Angel is still the mystery for me that I want to know more about. Somebody stop Beck for goodness sake.
BarkingatJim chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I got to know some of the characters from your previous story and you are very good at filling in the background without interrupting the action. I really want to find out more about Angel now.