Reviews for A Herald's Wings
Smm91 chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
Update soon! :D
ShadeAngel chapter 17 . 7/26/2004
Been a while since the last update and many apologies for not reviewing sooner than this. I'd begun to suspect this fic had been discontinued, but I'm quite glad it hasn't been.

Hm... Comments. I'm still quite taken with the plot and it's the curiousity that's kept me with it in the past year since I fisrt read it. (Gracious, it really has been a year, hasn't it?) Again, I think the flow of the storey could use some work and markers for change in setting might be in order as it's rather confusing as is. The development of KazeHa and Alexian's relationship is rather refreshing as opposed with the trend of just throwing to people together as if out of no where. I quite liked this line here "A ghost cannot rule the living." Rather apt, I think.
GoldenRat chapter 17 . 7/15/2004
Interesting fic. Poor KazeHa. Though I'm interested in find out what happens when HoshiAsa finds him.
wizard116 chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
great story so far. i can't wait to see what happends.
PrettyKittyOreo chapter 16 . 3/16/2004
Very interesting. Please keep writing :)
Anon chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
As for location, I must say, you have but one option. to the north, we have barbarians, to the west we have our dear freaky forest, and farther we ahve the white gryphon city and the haghali or however they spell it. Tot eh east we have Rethwallen, Jkatha, etc. to the far east we have "the empire" to even further east than that we have a far greater empire that even "the empire" fears, beyond that, I remember in the storms series a mention of islands and natives which sounds to me (uncivilized) Alexian must be on a mission to hardorn, as would be natural, to get past the empire, to get to these people. Possibly you could go south, but what reason for a herald to go south? there arent enough heralds as it ever is, is there? so the only natural solution is hardorn and then to the empire etc. Because of this location, you might have to rephrase things, like the magic and the protections could potentially be almost alien, but you still must be greater thant he empire on the left side that has people living for hundreds of years. So I'm assuming that the highest elder there must live for hundreds of years. it is natural for society to expand on such wonderful mgaics rather than just let them sit. Even past tradition. These people you have introcuded must be great. They must be powerful. Otherwise there is no way for them to have stayed where they are for so long.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
From The frist trilogy Arrows, nothing can block a Herald's mind link with their companion, as well as lifebonded in theory. The bond is far too deep. It deos not matter how you want to keep your story but it does not follow true to the series itself, if this is what you were trying to do.
ShadeAngel chapter 16 . 2/22/2004
Grah... this chapter had be near tears. Always been an over-emotional female. I see much conflict in the future for KazeHa and Alexian, but it seems oh so worth it. The plot's looking interesting and I look forward to the next chapter yet again.
ShadeAngel chapter 15 . 1/12/2004
Yay! Updatey! It'd been so long I had to go back and re-read parts of the fic and still it was kinda confusing. Definitely looking forward to finding out what becomes of Kaze Ha and Alexian. Constructive criticism: Sentence structure could use some work and some over looked grammar mistakes. Some of the ideas could use some more clarification, more detail to make it less confusing. And I am beginning to sound like my english teacher again, so, ja!
jander chapter 14 . 11/13/2003
WOW! This is a great story! I really have enjoyed it so far! Please, please continue!
ShadeAngel chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
Woho... I love this. I'd nearly forgotten it was on my favorites, but I was excited to see it had been updated. The story seems to be gaining more weight and I look forward to the next chapter. And the growth of KazeHa and Alexian's relationship. Anyways, I've Exile's Honor to finish, so, Ja!
guess chapter 12 . 9/26/2003
Did you get these songs from an anime, or did you write them yourself? If you got them from an anime, which one is it? If you wrote them yourself, you're damn good.
ShadeAngel chapter 12 . 9/9/2003
Great new chapter and lovely additions in the songs. I'm really looking forward to more and I especially want to see Alexian's reaction to the fact that KazeHa's just been Chosen. And the rest of the Circle. And how KazeHa copes with all the new resonsibilities that come with being a a Herald. Hurry up with the next chapter please.
jander chapter 9 . 7/29/2003
You definitely have my attention! I can hardly wait for the next, and the next,...etc. etc. etc. Very nicely done.
etcetera-cat chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
- I'm guessing that the blue-eyed white horse is Shai, ne? *giggles* I have the feeling that KazeHa is going to have some fair amount of fireworks about that!