Reviews for Lonely in Your Nightmare
MiccaF chapter 40 . 7/12
Absolutely loved this story!
I'm surprised esme didn't want to move to Seattle or even closer
s mares chapter 40 . 6/2
enjoyed your story
Just me chapter 3 . 5/28
I did believe why Edward moved to Folks, oh but now you have cast doubts!,,
shannon30033 chapter 33 . 5/19
Thanks, great chapter!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 40 . 5/15
Sometimes a story without peril is just what’s needed to ‘pick me up’. I’m not that old, and although a single mom, would pitch a fit if my son was so causal about marrying the woman he was not only having a child with but raising his own young child with!? Marriage is more than a piece of paper.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 5/15
Seattle is a reasonable compromise. My family is spread all over the country, for now, but our hometown is Manhattan so I’m hoping to tempt my kids home to settle down.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 38 . 5/15
If you aren’t planning on conceiving a baby then you use condoms!? ‘Getting tested regularly’ doesn’t prevent STDs or pregnancy!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 37 . 5/15
I had no idea periods stop with IUDs, it’s strange nobody has issues with IUD since the basically just cause early miscarriage as opposed to preventing fertilization.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 36 . 5/15
Hmmmm...I think E feelings for B (vise versa) should come 1st before her being Mom material.
Holding hand cannot possibly be considered offensive PDA, especially in San Francisco!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 34 . 5/15
Seriously, you can always muffle sounds with a pillow, but for the 1st encounter I see you’d not have limitations
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 33 . 5/15
Happy days and the dreaded anniversary behind them yay!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 32 . 5/15
Very well handle, no melodrama.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 31 . 5/15
Oops, I wrote the comment about Carolyn being paid before reading the chapter
E may want B more because he’s more experienced and mature than when he 1st was with Bree, so he’s libido has refined.
4,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »