Reviews for Lonely in Your Nightmare
pipelynn chapter 4 . 3/14/2018
Bree, hmmmm...I really hope he's a good guy! In 1983 I graduated from High School so I definitely know this song!
pipelynn chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
Oh wow, a little more confused, especially if wearing a ring still. Glad E will have a friend in town!
pipelynn chapter 2 . 3/14/2018
I wonder if she passed away? or is he running from something locking the door...?
pipelynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Glad to find this! Great first chapter and like this Bella already. I LOVE Duran Duran and grew up on them in the 80's when i was in high school which dates me...
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 11 . 3/13/2018
I have a feeling Bree is going to look like Bella.. Just sayin!
rocklesson86 chapter 40 . 3/13/2018
I loved this story. I am glad Edward was finally able to move on.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 3/9/2018
It caught my breath when Masen called Bella Ma! LOL. All in all, I think Edward handled the awkward meeting very well, standing up for himself and for Bella.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 24 . 3/6/2018
They both annoy me! But Edward more so than Bella bc he seems like he wants to have his cake and easy it too. Smh.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
I'm so happy that I'm finally getting to read this fic, I've been waiting for it to be marked complete bc I love your writing and waiting days between chapters would have been torture. The first chapter already has me buzzing with excitement.
Hannah2204 chapter 40 . 3/5/2018
Hey,

sorry, I'm starting my Master thesis in a few weeks and have a lot of researching to do but I want to leave a last review for this great story.

It was perfect that at the end everything went out without much more drama and I'm especially happy for Edward. He never thought that he could become so happy again with a loving wife and another son but he deserved it so much.

Thank you very much and I'm glad that you've started a new story immediately!
harperpitt chapter 40 . 3/3/2018
What a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
saintfudge chapter 40 . 3/3/2018
Great story thanks for sharing have fun
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2018
It's kind of awkward how passively insistent B is on being where she clearly isn't wanted .
Annette Diaz chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Oh . I already like . Is Edward married?
harperpitt chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
Haha, yes, this DOES count as a cliffhanger. A massive one, too!
4,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »