Reviews for Lonely in Your Nightmare
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
Pretty sure he feels responsible for his wife’s death. However she died.
amsrule chapter 40 . 5/13/2019
I came back for a reread because I just love the slow build in this story. Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2019
Im kinda mad because bella has been really pathetic this whole story.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/5/2019
Oh geez...and she will go running...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2019
I hate that she thi ks he should be over his wife.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2019
Bella in this story is really pathetic...and im still mad at her for taking advantage of a drunk person
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2019
Man she is i seeting herself i to his life...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2019
She knew he was drunk
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2019
She seems immature
Chaichii chapter 11 . 3/15/2019
Oh, he apologized. Okay. I feel a LOT better about him now.
Chaichii chapter 9 . 3/15/2019
I think the storyline so far is really interesting, and makes me want to read more. The only thing I’m not really a fan of (and this is just an opinion, not an attempt to put you down) is that Bella is a bit too pushy. A little too in-your-face because she’s always there. It makes her seem desperate. If someone treated me the same way Edward had treated her in the last chapter, I wouldn’t be so eager to maintain a friendship. I would’ve liked to see her angry at least, instead of catering to him because he’s “grieving”. To me that’s just a bit unrealistic. Other than that, I like it so far.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/15/2019
No offense,but I didn't like this story as much as your other ones. Bella seems to only be Edwards rebound.
EAZ4739618 chapter 40 . 1/24/2019
Thank you for sharing this incredible fic! Loved it so much I couldn’t stop reading. I’m sad that it’s over, I really loved your characters so much!
readicted chapter 36 . 12/6/2018
Figured Mason was going to let the cat out of the bag, lol. That could've gone a whole lot worse. James and Victoria took that as well as could be expected. They handled it well, and I was extremely proud of hoe Edward stood up for himself and his and Bella's relationship. I feel for Bree's parents, but of course they would want their daughter's son to grow up in a happy home.
readicted chapter 35 . 12/6/2018
Their lovemaking was really nice. I was kind of sorry that Bella decided to confess her love right then. It was good that she didn't push him to return the sentiment, but it took a bit of shine off of an otherwise lovely moment. That being said at least it didn't cause things to get awkward afterwards. I worried about Edward overthinking things the next day. I mean, every time they make love he must see the love in her eyes and it must hurt him that he can't return it, yet.
4,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »