Reviews for Lonely in Your Nightmare
readicted chapter 7 . 11/28/2018
Hmm. Bella is gossipy and pushy. She's forcing her friendship on him. Unpacking groceries? That's beyond polite neighbor territory. It may be that Edward likes Bella, but he feels his life is too complicated to drag her into. He never said he didn't WANT to be friends ;) Still, Bella is not respecting his boundaries. And now people who don't even know Edward know his personal business. I think maybe Edward's book maybe has something to do with his wife's death. Maybe he wrote about a true story and fictionalized it, but it hit too close for comfort for someone, or someones.
readicted chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
Uh oh. I don't think Bella should've slept with Edward when he was so drunk and upset, especially when he's never given any indication when he was sober that he wanted a sexual relationship with her. I think he's going to be upset. I'm sad that things are going to get awkward between them, although it's just a guess on my part.
readicted chapter 3 . 11/27/2018
Enjoying this so far. I think it's normal for everyone to be curious, but being on the other side of their curiosity must be a bit...daunting. Probing questions, even when worded to seem like just polite banter, can be so intrusive. I guess he has to expect that though. It's really nice that he was able to connect with Alice with the doctor the medical backgrounds of their families and with Bella growing up without her mother. She was able to give him some insight. Plus, now he's met a babysitter and at least one guy to potentially befriend, who happens to be a lawyer. Edward seemed a bit alarmed about Bella's father being the chief of police in Forks. He's dropping hints with locked door, the wedding ring he still wears, him seeking somewhere safe and peaceful, and his reactions to learning about Charlie and Angela trying to plan her pregnancy.
RosalieHale237 chapter 40 . 11/18/2018
Can't wait to read more of your stories :D
Anonymous1511 chapter 9 . 9/25/2018
I truly think Edward is being unnecessarily rude and cold towards Bella and she is being a doormat and taking all of it with no complaints. I find it pathetic rather than a kindness. I wish she was more steadfast than this and Edward needs to realize that he's treating her unfairly. Hope to see a change in next chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2018
I really don't like this Bella
irelandk chapter 40 . 9/5/2018
:-)
shannon30033 chapter 39 . 8/22/2018
I lost track of this story and found my way back! Thanks you for the VERY satisfying ending! I loved how it took Edward time to be ready to be married and how Bella didn't care. Seemed very realistic. Nicely written, of course! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2018
Why would we want bella to pine over a guy that loves his ghost of a wife? Bella should never be a second choice, I don't even like her being a step mom. No thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2018
She knew he was drinking...she was sober...and she slept with him anyway? Isnt that rape?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2018
he was married to bree? gross
MiccaF chapter 40 . 7/12/2018
Absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/4/2018
I'm surprised esme didn't want to move to Seattle or even closer
s mares chapter 40 . 6/2/2018
enjoyed your story
Just me chapter 3 . 5/28/2018
I did believe why Edward moved to Folks, oh but now you have cast doubts!,,
4,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »