Reviews for Lonely in Your Nightmare
shannon30033 chapter 33 . 5/19/2018
Thanks, great chapter!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 40 . 5/15/2018
Sometimes a story without peril is just what’s needed to ‘pick me up’. I’m not that old, and although a single mom, would pitch a fit if my son was so causal about marrying the woman he was not only having a child with but raising his own young child with!? Marriage is more than a piece of paper.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 5/15/2018
Seattle is a reasonable compromise. My family is spread all over the country, for now, but our hometown is Manhattan so I’m hoping to tempt my kids home to settle down.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 38 . 5/15/2018
If you aren’t planning on conceiving a baby then you use condoms!? ‘Getting tested regularly’ doesn’t prevent STDs or pregnancy!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 37 . 5/15/2018
I had no idea periods stop with IUDs, it’s strange nobody has issues with IUD since the basically just cause early miscarriage as opposed to preventing fertilization.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 36 . 5/15/2018
Hmmmm...I think E feelings for B (vise versa) should come 1st before her being Mom material.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/15/2018
Holding hand cannot possibly be considered offensive PDA, especially in San Francisco!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 34 . 5/15/2018
Seriously, you can always muffle sounds with a pillow, but for the 1st encounter I see you’d not have limitations
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 33 . 5/15/2018
Happy days and the dreaded anniversary behind them yay!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 32 . 5/15/2018
Very well handle, no melodrama.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 31 . 5/15/2018
Oops, I wrote the comment about Carolyn being paid before reading the chapter
E may want B more because he’s more experienced and mature than when he 1st was with Bree, so he’s libido has refined.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 30 . 5/15/2018
Does E pay Carolyn for babysitting? B paying J for tune up it the 1st we’ve heard of money being exchanged. I like that your characters are not wealthy and have normal spending concerns i.e. $240 hotel room is considered out of their normal budget. (It is odd B bought a house before a decent reliable vehicle,but I suppose ‘the truck’ is a nod to canon)

I thought Bree’s parents had died? It doesn’t make sense we’re only hearing about them now? Their only child is gone and their only grandchild is moved 2k miles away in infancy just week after the mom’s death, even if the live in WS. They would have visited for his 1st birthday if not before and grandparent FaceTime should be part of the Masen’s routine.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 29 . 5/15/2018
Happy times
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 28 . 5/15/2018
Pefct progression
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 27 . 5/15/2018
Yay! Can’t wait for e trip
4,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »