Reviews for Hikari to Yami
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 3 . 7/10
hmm still what about hinata? she is very much in love with naruto that much is obvious and if naruto is so in tuned to negative emotion sensing it's no wonder he didn't notice her as her love hides her from that ability. so if hinata really wants to be with naruto if she learns about yami she would have to accept all of naruto his flaws and all. and with all she repressed due to her own treatment before naruto reunited her family in the chunin exams i would not be surprised hinata has her own yami in her subconscious. i can honestly see naruto and yami both interacting with hinata a lot more. and that brings up a question. would yami notice hinata is in the edges of naruto's memories a lot more than naruto himself would have remembered and catch on as a result?
The Big Bad Wolf-9 chapter 3 . 6/11
Hrmm...I'm a little skeptic because I'm getting some edgelord!Naruto vibes, but I know you as an author having read your work over the years, so I'm going to hold off on making any leaps of logic. I like where things are going, but this concept for a story is really difficult to navigate having seen so many attempts and failures over the years.

Characters, when defined by an emotion of feeling, get incredibly two dimensional fairly quickly. For there to be a Yami and Hikari of the same person effectively and literally splits one organic character into two caricatures of said persona.

That being said, there seems to be a little overlap between the two. I just sincerely hope there's covalency in the future so that all the usual character developmental plot points (i.e the tried and true Wave Arc) won't just be settled into black or white choices.

Aside from my misgivings, I did enjoy the read and look forward to more.
Morinoka159 chapter 3 . 6/4
This is pretty good. Too early in the story for any real criticism, positive or negative, yet. I can safely say i enjoy it though.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 5/26
You know, I wasn't certain I would like this, but it is really growing on me. it's definitely intriguing.
sasukesdoom chapter 3 . 5/24
interesting, can't wait to see where you go with this :)
Noahendless chapter 3 . 5/20
Great chapter as usual, keep going.
dnguyen686 chapter 3 . 5/15
More pls XD
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 3 . 5/14
I didn't know I needed this until I read this. Please continue.
headboy419 chapter 3 . 5/12
A welcomed idea, hope to see more from you soon
Blizzardfang chapter 3 . 5/12
woot great chapter to a great story.
animenaruto46 chapter 3 . 5/11
Awesome
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 3 . 5/11
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
NTluck chapter 3 . 5/10
Great chapter. Looking forward for more
Cadelorbe12 chapter 3 . 5/7
Awesome.
Night22Shadows chapter 3 . 5/7
I hope to read more of this story soon. As of right now do, it has my attention. If solely due to the light and dark setting which I have not seen my self before. I do think that the chapters are well made, with some mistakes that a text to speech reader shows, but not many. It is just like some of your other stories. However much I like your stories I do have some problems with them. Manly some of the pairings. One such pairing setup is in My Hero Made Real, but I do know that this is a place for Fan Fiction and that they are your stories. So with that said, I am sad that My Hero Made Real is on a full stop along with some other stories you have stopped due to people not getting that, for example, in DxD there is no Naruto and when he came into play canon means nothing in the new story. I hope I can get you to get back into wanting to work on some of the stories you have stopped. However, I understand if you do not do so. Once more, hope you update this story soon.