Reviews for Hikari to Yami
Alexand Morgan chapter 3 . 9/16
Great story and i love the direction u chose to take it in.
Notsae chapter 2 . 8/25
Frankly, considering she outright stated she's his malevolent side, can murder and possess him, and has the back of a demonic entity at least partially formed of pure hatred backing her; I would say the first person he shouldn't trust is her. Sure, I get that in this story he probably can trust her, but realistically she's the biggest threat currently.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 3 . 8/6
Please update soon.
Anko4Life chapter 3 . 8/4
nice story :D I look forward to reading more chapters as you put them out there. I really can't wait to see where this goes. will Yami and Naruto ever get together?
Tenma Sosei chapter 3 . 8/1
What are you talking about she and Ino remained shallow even after the timeskip of Boruto. She still wanted Sasuke and Ino married Sai because he LOOKS like Sasuke. Love the story so far though.
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 3 . 7/10
hmm still what about hinata? she is very much in love with naruto that much is obvious and if naruto is so in tuned to negative emotion sensing it's no wonder he didn't notice her as her love hides her from that ability. so if hinata really wants to be with naruto if she learns about yami she would have to accept all of naruto his flaws and all. and with all she repressed due to her own treatment before naruto reunited her family in the chunin exams i would not be surprised hinata has her own yami in her subconscious. i can honestly see naruto and yami both interacting with hinata a lot more. and that brings up a question. would yami notice hinata is in the edges of naruto's memories a lot more than naruto himself would have remembered and catch on as a result?
The Big Bad Wolf-9 chapter 3 . 6/11
Hrmm...I'm a little skeptic because I'm getting some edgelord!Naruto vibes, but I know you as an author having read your work over the years, so I'm going to hold off on making any leaps of logic. I like where things are going, but this concept for a story is really difficult to navigate having seen so many attempts and failures over the years.

Characters, when defined by an emotion of feeling, get incredibly two dimensional fairly quickly. For there to be a Yami and Hikari of the same person effectively and literally splits one organic character into two caricatures of said persona.

That being said, there seems to be a little overlap between the two. I just sincerely hope there's covalency in the future so that all the usual character developmental plot points (i.e the tried and true Wave Arc) won't just be settled into black or white choices.

Aside from my misgivings, I did enjoy the read and look forward to more.
Morinoka159 chapter 3 . 6/4
This is pretty good. Too early in the story for any real criticism, positive or negative, yet. I can safely say i enjoy it though.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 5/26
You know, I wasn't certain I would like this, but it is really growing on me. it's definitely intriguing.
sasukesdoom chapter 3 . 5/24
interesting, can't wait to see where you go with this :)
Noahendless chapter 3 . 5/20
Great chapter as usual, keep going.
dnguyen686 chapter 3 . 5/15
More pls XD
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 3 . 5/14
I didn't know I needed this until I read this. Please continue.
headboy419 chapter 3 . 5/12
A welcomed idea, hope to see more from you soon
Blizzardfang chapter 3 . 5/12
woot great chapter to a great story.