Reviews for The Age of Commencement
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very interesting and a direction I would never have considered for Worf.

I hoe there is more of this?
gnomeinyouryard chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Cute
Would love to see this progress
CityDurl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I know that you posted this a long time ago, and probably wrote it a very long time ago, but I wanted to leave a comment. This story is awfully darn good - well written, with accurate characterization, a sense of movement and tension/release, and it's one of the best Worf stories I've ever read. The one oddity is that Tasha's eyes are blue, not brown, but eh, whatever. I still liked it big time. Your attention to sci-fi detail and adherence to the tenor of TNG make all of your Trek stories sublime.
KissTomorrowGoodbye chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was amazing! The end was the BEST (so funny!) , and I just love this pairing... Selar just needs more screentime in general, she's awesome.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Woah! Now that's a first. Klingon and Vulcan. Very interesting. I like this story, great job.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I'm not a big Worf fan but I loved this. You really made Worf/Selar believable for me. I would love to see you write more for this couple.

I also loved the link between Selar and K’Ehleyr
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was much fun to read, Worf is my favorite character. But even more fun, Selar was the same actress as K’Ehleyr and that made me giggle.

Well written.
Isolde Jansma chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very nice. More please.
barefootchick chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I find that I'm re-reading your stories again. There are always little pieces of emotions in the characters in those stories that other people may not think of.

Halfway through the fic, I starting laughing. The story wasn't really humorous, but I realized that Suzie Plakson played Selar and K'Ehleyr. :-)
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
once again, I LOVE IT! very sweet, and yet not too mushy for Worf. my favorite part was the end, and I found it to be absolutely wonderful, a perfect 10!
Ferengi hustler chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Good, good, good. I enjoyed the story as it *is* Worf. Very good interpretation of Riker too. The only critisism I have is that the story ended to soon. Maybe you could elaborate on it. Keep it up
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I know you only have two reviews but please update. A lot of people just dont like to review. But i am sure a lot of people love the story. I know i do.
Melrick chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
lol I liked the ending of that. And I really enjoyed the story, more than I thought I would, to be honest. I've always loved the character of Guinan so it was nice to see a brief appearence of her. Over all, a very enjoyable story, well done.