Reviews for Two Tickets
poodlekin500 chapter 3 . 5/16
Clearly with any of your stories I should not read them at work. Do I listen, no. Specially when it's so slow at work...
suitupsammy chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Such a brilliant story!
Oceanewave chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
Hi!
I just wanted to say that i really liked your story !
It's was cute, warm, and i wish there was more to read !
I'm sorry if my english sounds wrong, i'm French, so... :)

Oceane
maru84 chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I have such mixed feelings! on one hand I thought this story was awesome and loved the way you ended it. On the other hand, I'm kinda sad that the story is over. It really was awesome and I hope to see more of your work in the future. Happy writing!
MorriganFae chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Absolutely heart rendering. You put so much love and detail into your writing, you conjure up the images and it’s so easy to picture every movement in your story. You’re incredibly gifted and I love each story you write. Thank you for this one. You’re amazing.
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I like how you had them going to different universities because they both pursue their own academic/career goals :) I love this ending and you're amazing! I can't wait to read more from you3
miss Neko Tenshi chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Aaaah, they are so cute *o* Just too cute *o*

Nice they are still together beeing in different college for already two years, but well ... they belonged to one another so they can't break up ! xD
Already fiancé *o* so cute :)

Ha ha, not a perfect couple/relationship ? I think even if they fight or argue sometimes, they are a perfect and cute couple *o*

I was even thinking of translate this story from english to french, but I don't think I'll have time to for now :( Maybe later ! (if you're okay with me translating this story)
And if you write another Gratsu story, I'll probably read it :)
An Amber Pen chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Yay! I love that they're engaged! This was a great story. I enjoyed it.
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Aww that was a fun story... if I'm gonna read GraTsu it'll glad it's your story, haha. Can't wait for more from you in the future!
mdelpin chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I honestly think every chapter was my favorite in some way. I think the only criticism I have and I mean it to be constructive is that Gray's character was too perfect. He was too quick to set his feelings aside to accomodate Natsu which I don't think is super healthy. I also felt that all sources of conflict were external. It would have been interesting to see how they handled an actual conflict in their relationship. Those are the only things I can think of. I cannot stress enough what a great job you did on this story. I really do look forward to reading other works from you. Thank you for sharing with us! I will miss your Monday updates.
wordsaremyspells1331 chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
So cute. Great ending. It really rounded the story out.
mdelpin chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
Now that this story is nearing it's conclusion I have very mixed feeling. I am so happy they both found each other and were able to engage in this wonderful relationship but I am so sad to not have this be a part of my Monday's any longer. I honestly say I am going to miss your updates. It shall live in my favorites to be enjoyed again and again. I loved everything about it. Your writing was fantastic I hope you continue to write stories in this space. Thank you for your hard work, you should be very proud of your results.
animefollower chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
I can't believe its ending! This story has been my everything for the past couple months! One of your updates was on my birthday so I considered it an indirect present XD Seriously you are very talented and creative with writing. When you finish this completely I would love if you wrote another Gratsu story! Either way thank you for all your hard work
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
You are an amazing writer. I really enjoyed this story :) I hope to read more of your stories soon !
Maloriel chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
That was very cute, I really enjoyed myself reading it. Thanks!