Reviews for Flashbacks and Emails
GossipGatogirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
This is a good story,but the couples are Sorato(Season03)even though Taiora is better! But this will cheer you up,Mimi and Jyou get married,and Yolei and Ken too!
Ella Sillian chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
!
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Wow! That was totally awesome! Mimoe is the absolute cutest! And you are such a wonderful writer! All I have to say is that this was totally perfect and the best Mimoe I have ever read. And you're not good at writing romance? How do you figure? I thought this was a great romance! It was sappy 'n sweet and all. You're great at writing romance, in my opinion! Anywayz, awesome fic, totally beautiful! Peace! ~*Liz*~
Dratinifan chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
It was very funny and On 02 season Ken eventually does turn out ok.
ShanniC chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
I liked it great job.. Very nice we need more Mimoer's
authormichals chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
This is a very good Mimi and Joe fic. 'Cause they're the best kind!
Liete chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Mimoe! The font was really small though. If the font was only bigger...I loved it though! Mimato (and Mimoe) 4-ever! ~Liete
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Poor Brian. JOE SUCKS! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BRIAN! No-I am SOOOO kidding! This was like-PERFECT! (Excuse my accent-I always like,find myself saying like,like.)
KarissaEB chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
KAWAII! LOVED IT! Mimoe is great! Mine's coming out soon!

Kari :)

It was great!
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Ooh... you are right. THe font is sorta hard to read. If too many people have trouble reading this font, please tell me and I will change it. It's just that I always use this font when I write stuff on the computer, and this size too (size 9), and if you want, I will change it to times new roman, so please tell me either in the review or e-mail. I... I might as well give you my e-mail address. It's Please label the file fanfic or something similar cause if you don't... I will delete the mail without reading it.
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Great story! I look forward to reading more Mimoe from you!
Angel of the night chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
! Wow, thats All I can say! Your such a great author! I should really get back to my Mimoes, but the last time my teacher read one, he said it was horrible! :;Crys:: ::Bukamon and leafmon try to comfort her:: Leafmon: Mel-chan! Your stories aren't bad! Bukamon: Your teacher is just a big meanie! Mel: BUT STILL! WAAAAAAAAA! ::Leafmon and Bukamon sigh and then nod.:: Bukamon: BUBBLE BLOW! ::Mel is knocked out:: Leafmon: Pikachumaniac-san, Mel san really liked your story.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I love Jyomi fics; please write another one!
Yamato795 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I'm gonna review this again when I'm logged in, but i want you to know that i will read it, and probably enjoy it! _~
Aa-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Boy... I started to read this (gotta love Mimoes) but only got a little ways into the fic because the font was hurting my eyes... o_O Maybe you should repost it after making it easier to read. I'd like to know what happens. What I did read was good, though.