Reviews for Shall We Dance?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
not really sure, the plot idea is really good and plot elements are solid however something is a little of, maybe the editing? But since we all want whats best for Data and Dr Ccrusher is a wise and stable woman, I enjoyed the story.
Louisa taylor chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very good :-)
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was really nicely done! Beautiful! It's a shame not a lot of people have persued this idea. I LOVE Data, and Bev is my favourite out of the girls, so personally, I really enjoyed this story! It think you described them both perfectly. Loved it!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is a very interesting story, and I love getting a good long glimpse into Beverly's mind. Love your style of writing as well (I like a psychological style of writing).
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Unique and cute! Very nice!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
too sweet
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Somehow you really made that story work, unconventional as the pairing was. When I opened it I wasn't expecting to find a story so in tune with Data's character. Though Both were amazingly written.

I'm impressed, made my favorites list :)
Kosmic Kris chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I have to admit that when I saw the summary for this story, I had no idea how Beverly and Data would work together. And now I can see that they are utterly believable and quite fascinating!

Your writing is wonderful- you have a well-rounded, mature voice that captures the characters in all their fullness and complexity. You succeeded admirably in catching both Beverly and Data's voices and managed to create a scenario that was both believable and romantic.

I'm VERY impressed with this story. Excellent work!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Absolutely love it. I echo every positive thing mentioned before: it's gorgeous, and Data's speech is so perfect it feels like I can hear him speaking, which means I can imagine him speaking to me, which makes me a very happy lady :D
stretchingthelimits chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Omg, beautiful. I loved it. Especially all the references to dance, and the actual names of tap steps, and your wonderful mention of dear old freddy. There is no one better, even in the 24th century.
DimmDimms chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is a lovely story :) I had not read a Data/Crusher before but it was lovely :)
Mistress Scribbles chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Well! I've never considered that pairing before, but that was very believable, and, by crikey, it was sexy.

I've been reading a few of your stories over the last couple of days, and your attention to detail is wonderful, the characters are absolutely there for me.

And I loved how rubbish Data's pillow talk is. Bless him!
Alexis Seven chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is amazing. The story flows beautifully, and is incredibly in character. I never would have considered them as a possible paring, but this made me think otherwise. :) I am a tap dancer myself; the detail of their routine together was spot-on! Not one mis-placed or mis-used term; thank you for that! And kudos for the good grammar/spelling/punctuation! A very well done fic; I absolutely adore it.
Hat chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wonderful, Wonderful. I am looking for the sequel now!
silvertrumpet26 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Amazing! I loved this story- the characters were actually in character, something you don't see very often. Great story!

~HollyGirl26