Reviews for Virus
GiGi Babineaux chapter 1 . 10h ago
This really should be rated T, or at least K.
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 3/23
Loved this! :D Wonderful idea and execution!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
One of the best stories I have read. Data has always been regarded as a kind of barometer for measuring the concept of "humanity". He is an android, yes, so at first glance people think he is an outsider. He views humanity objectively and tries to learn the good things about being human. Remember "Farpoint"? In that episode he said he'd gladly trade being an Android to be human. Strong, intelligent as he was, he idealized being human. In this story you made him vulnerable like any sick human, but in doing so you tested how strong friendship can be. Thank for this beautiful story & for bringing out one of the best topics about humanity.
KleineMausi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
But he said quietly, "When I had no memory of who I was, you did not tell me that I was an android."

...
I'm not crying, I don't know what you're talking about.
Beautiful story!
Rhapsodystar chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a beautiful tale of friendship, it plays out exactly like an episode of the show and the charactisations are perfect.
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Me gusta mucho. Muy bueno y muy tierno.
danak chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
bonito
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was a very sweet fic. I enjoyed it a lot! Nice job and

I hope you write more of these two.
Kelly Dawn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
"When I had no memory of who I was, you did not tell me that I was an android."

Oh my god, that line opened the floodgates. And I'm STILL crying over here! What an amazing story. I can't believe how perfectly in-character Tasha and Data were, and you really grabbed me by the heartstrings and refused to let go. I haven't read a fic that truly captured me like that in a loooooong time. Thank you for sharing this!
Regency chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Love, love, love this story. It was my favorite ship and the characters written beautifully and realistically. It made me nostalgic for season one. Great work!
konarciq chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cant believe I didnt review this! I loved it!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A feverish data with amnesia just sounds so adorable! And with Tasha helping him, it was just too much.

Very nicely done!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Really beautiful story. You have excellant writing skills, and I like how you convey emotion. Great job.
Roy Focker chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
If only you would continue this for another chapter... Nice work.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love finding old fics like this. I just got into TNG so I haven't even met Tasha yet, but your Data was absolutely flawless. I could imagine everything in my head clearly. This is one of the best-written stories in the TNG fandom I've read, and the dialogue is superb.