Reviews for Daybreak: Her Side Of The Story
MG Valonda chapter 9 . 5/27
ana de armas and nicholas galitzine , would be my perfect edythe and beau
aphrogisa chapter 25 . 12/6/2022
I wish Midnight Sun had already been released at the time of this fanfic, but I loved your version

even in the dark I think you got the essence of the character
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2022
Sorry. Hit send on my last record without finishing it. Please see do consider the other ending in a couple chapters. I know it would be rather time consuming but your writing style is so enjoyable. I would love to see your insights on her thoughts while he goes through the the transition to vampire during the first book
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2022
Sooooo. Have you ever considered doing the alternate ending to this.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/6/2022
Wow. Such an incredibly well written story. You captured the characters wonderfully. You’re word selection painted pictures of the events without causing too much burden to the plot. Thank you for writing this. Bravo!
Char chapter 6 . 7/12/2022
I love this book more than any of Meyer’s. Your characterization is amazing. Thank you so much for this. I am so endeared by how you write Beau. I just want to pinch him. He’s so adorable. Edythe is so fun and rational. She tries. I also love her. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2022
Amazing
F.Williams chapter 25 . 1/6/2022
*Standing applause*...watches the ending credits and see's "To Be Continued..." .~
F.Williams chapter 24 . 1/5/2022
YYYYEEESSSS!~~ 2 more "books" of yours to read! SWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT
F.Williams chapter 22 . 1/5/2022
Magnificent!
F.Williams chapter 21 . 1/5/2022
WOW...POWERFUL...and altogether heart wrenchingly sad
F.Williams chapter 20 . 1/5/2022
AFRIGGINGMAZING! Had I not known any better, I would sware SM herself had wrote this. You have such a talent for seeing the end result and organizing the steps while keeping the reader truly engaged. It almost pains me to read if Im being honest, why you ask? Because the more I read...the less of it there will be TO read LOL /crying...truly bittersweet.
F.Williams chapter 16 . 1/5/2022
LOL the level of S&M with these two is hilarious...
F.Williams chapter 15 . 1/5/2022
Albeit years after you've written this, nonetheless...outstanding work~!
F.Williams chapter 5 . 1/2/2022
The fact they are both equally in lust/love with each other yet, vying to see who is more clueless to the fact is hilarious...