Reviews for Daybreak: Her Side Of The Story
Reems chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
Let me reiterate, I would like to have new moon in edythe's POV as soon as possible. So i would like to go the route that will lead to the original twilight series plot the quickest! :)
LeoH chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
It would be very interesting to see New Moon, Eclipse and etc. from Edythe's point of view, but I think I vote for the original L&D ending, as well as an alternate.
Actually I want everything, but that's up to you ;)
There's just one thing that I would REALLY appreciate if you write about it, and thats Beau trying to fit into society again after becoming a vampire.
Also thank you so much for the frequency of your posts.
CoffeeDragon 63 chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
i vote follow cannon plz great job on story
Reems chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
Amazing! Of course! Scarfed it down when I came home again. I vote for the original twilight ending from her POV and to head into new moon. I want it all and I want more! You're amazing and I want you to keep going. Maybe later do the Life and Dearh ending, but I want to see the rest of the original story from her point of view. You're so good at it and I want to relive the series in a fresh way, and this is what I need.
RuthCullen chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
Final de vida e morte. E você poderia escrever um final alternativo como o original se deseja prosseguir com Lua Nova.

(End of life and death. And you could write an alternate ending as the original if you want to proceed with New Moon.) google translate
Elpadre2112 chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
alternative end of life and death, I want to see Beau become a vampire
BeauEdythe chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
Great chapter! I vote for the original L and D ending
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Great chapter as alway, thank you for such frequent updates, it is much apreciated. Im a big fan of your writing, and i hope you update asap. Have a great weekend, and you should do whatever ending results in more chapters/story from Eydths point of veiw.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
I’d much prefer the original twilight ending then new moon from edythes eyes. But either way I’ll be happy cause this is awesome.
darthv chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
awesome chapter :D
Laura Marques chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Okay, I have to say that. I would like to start by saying that I loved your story, the way you transcribe Edythe is simply perfect and adorably incredible. I love this character, the way she sees Beaufort, the way she loves him and would do anything for him, and the fact that she fights daily with what she is every day ... It's as if we can see her heart and enter her mind. I've been an author for years, so I've been on this road for a long time, but I have to say your story is fantastic! I'm loving your job! please continue! And I loved every detail, especially the songs you imagined for each chapter as inspiration! And I would love to see your continued work on Edythe's version of twilight successors books! I'm sure you'd do a great job, you've got a new reader;) hahaha
BeauEdythe chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
Damn cliff hangers lol great job though, this story gives me life
Reems chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Keep th updates coming! I loved seeing this update from you. I'm really curious if you'll keep the original twilight ending, or do the life and death ending. I'm pulling and hoping for the original twilight ending simply because you're an amazing writer and I don't want this to end. Seeing things from her POV throughout the course of the series would be amazing! Keep them coming! I scarf the chapters down the very night you write them. I check everyday for it! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Game on bitches. Can’t wait for more
Bigj200016 chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Another great chapter. Every one you seem to outdo yourself. But if I may suggest a slight change to this chapter. Following Edythe and Earnest speaking after she makes her displeasure with Royal known,

Then the two possibilities came into my father’s mind. Both involved something I could only imagine might happen one day. The scene looked similar to the last time that El and Royal were married, with the two of them under a brilliant white rosed covered archway. First was Beau and I standing underneath, him in a traditional black tuxedo and me in a white gown the way we were now; my eyes honey gold and his as blue as the sky. Then the second with both of our eyes golden with no other changes excepting Beau’s paler complexion and I knew what he was seeing.
As usual I growled at his thoughts. I hated when any of my family thought about the possibility of Beau becoming one of us, but this growl had part groan in it. He was right with one thing; my father would support whatever course the two of us choose.
“I won’t damn him to this life,” I said still slightly upset at the path Earnest’s thoughts had taken.
“What if he chooses it?”
I didn’t know what to say to this.
“What if he is willing to pay whatever the price, make whatever the sacrifice to be with you for eternity?”
This wasn’t a safe line of thought for either Beau or myself. I wouldn’t force the choice on him, but what if he really wanted it? Could I refuse him that request? Could I refuse getting the only thing I ever really wanted; Beau for eternity? He would never know the possibility if I had my way. No one would even tell him the mechanics of the transformation.

Just something I randomly thought of. I hate stepping on someone else’s toes, but keep up the good work.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »