Reviews for Daybreak: Her Side Of The Story
DrFate1942 chapter 10 . 3/5/2020
I guess I just needed to be patient... lol
DrFate1942 chapter 9 . 3/5/2020
What did Carine do?!
H. S. Fuda chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
Royal is so annoying. But I love Archie!
Oh, the hardship of being a psychic.
It's really exciting and emotional when she plays the piano I just love Earnest reaction.
I really don't like that Royal is so self centered, I mean its okay to be, but feel ressentiment towards someone just because they didn't want you even through. he didn't want them either its just stupid and I would really like If he was more mature about it and in that scene Edythe could have been more matured as well, and just so you know I am not criticizing your writing, that this perfect one I’m just giving my opinion about the characters.
H. S. Fuda chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
"I had not had enough of him yet." That thought is just great!
I agree that Edythe is less serious than Edward
The narration is great as always!
H. S. Fuda chapter 6 . 2/27/2020
Adorable. Deliciousthrist aside. Best line lol
H. S. Fuda chapter 5 . 2/27/2020
I always loved the lineThe wasting of finite resourses is everyone's problema." lol
H. S. Fuda chapter 5 . 2/27/2020
That chapter was very amusing! I love the internal dialogue of Edythe ️
H. S. Fuda chapter 4 . 2/27/2020
That discussion was so exiting and also a little frustraring, I totally side with Carine's opnion. And as aways the writing is awesome!
H. S. Fuda chapter 3 . 2/27/2020
Edythe doesn't recognize she's jealous! Can't for her to noticed what she os already feeling for him! I guess we all know she is terrible at leaving him. I'll have to check the songs you mentioned on each chapter, I'm sure they will be great!
H. S. Fuda chapter 2 . 2/27/2020
I just loved this chapter! I think you gave a new shine to it with your narration, your narration by the way is awesome !
New I'll keep reading later because I have to study.
H. S. Fuda chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
That was a really great start, i'm super impressed, you'ré an amazing writer, I already love your version of the story.

I loved the first impressions that Edythe had of Beau, it's going to be fun to see them change.
I also think that you really captured the essence of the characters.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2020
Awesome loved this ending
MISH chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
please DOO MORERE
Lloyddd chapter 3 . 8/21/2019
For you new readers of this work, I speak from an advantage you don't yet have: I've read all of it. You are in for a treat! WinterSunshine has given us a great gift. This is a jewel of a "her point of view" text. (The rest of her Life and Death texts are well worth reading, too!) Enjoy!
Lloyddd chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
I am well into a reread of this work, but decided to come back to wax grateful to WinterSunshine for her efforts. I am so happy to come back to this story since WinterSunshine did her rework. What a great gift! This tale always needed be told from Edward/Edythe's perspective. (Always sorry for Myers that the chance was stolen from her.) Now, questions with the original SM tale have been answered; reservations have evaporated; and thoughts left dangling have been captured and embellished in marvelous ways! Edythe. Beau. As sad as Romeo and Juliet. Until they are not! And WinterSunshine is poised to make readers feel that unfolding in ways real and wonderful!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »