Reviews for Aglarond
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/22
That description of the first-seen chamber of the caves was absolutely beautiful, especially the pillars. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I am glad I read it.
Iris Edlothiad chapter 1 . 7/2
Absolutely beautiful - like the caves that you so eloquently describe. Thanks for posting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
awesome ! "so the Master Sculptor builds..." beautifully written, I enjoyed it.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Beautifully written.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
The beauty of this brought tears to my eyes.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You are a poet. A brilliant, gifted, ARTIST!

The sheer beauty of your words captivated my every sense; flowing like the most spectacular of waters, I was all to happy to float along and be lost in this little story. Even I could almost see the Glittering Caves myself! And if their unimaginable glory is as you describe, Legolas might not be the only one who would dissolve into tears at their sight.

That was a JOY to read! Thank you oh so very much for putting it on this site for others to love, for I most certainly do. :)
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story.
Kedi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful, truly beautiful. Kudos, this made my day. :)
mistrali chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
3 Gorgeous description. I think you really captured their friendship, and IMHO you've done Tolkien justice here.
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow. Really. Wow, this fic. Wow. Moved me beyond any other I have read of Gimli and Legolas. So beautiful. Wow. Thank you.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Magnificent.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Ack good god that was good! The little quote at the bottom proper gave me goosebumps it just fit in so naturally and perfectly and your description of the caves were also so perfect this was simply beautiful to read. Very very good _ If Tolkien had been more precise on the promise other than those few words this is, what i'd like to think, would be written.
sandpiper764 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I read this several years ago, and added it to my favorites at that time. It has remained one of the best stories that I have read in the LotR genre, and I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
ElvishKiwi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow.

There are no words...

This is beautiful.
Zarz chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh, wow! This is a really beautiful piece! I love your descriptions of the friendship shared, and Legolas's courage in going underground to see the beauty Gimli did. Gimli's thoughts are very well done as well, and together they make an amazing story. Keep up the great work! You have a ton of talent!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »