Reviews for harry potteror is he?
Millie072 chapter 13 . 1/7/2019
You should mention at the beginning of stories that English is not your first language, it saves a lot of criticisms. Story was interesting.
Millie072 chapter 3 . 1/7/2019
If you can't find a beta, ask a friend who reads a lot & got good grades in English. Please. This might be interesting, but it is increasingly difficult to read due to lacking basic grammar rules. All sentences begin with capital letters. Proper names are capitalized. Learn to use a period to end a sentence. Your final sentence is a prime example. s/b: 'Snape said, closing the door behind him. Harry couldn't believe it, Snape spanked him like a little kid, Snape lectured him, Snape was going to tell him about his mum. Holy shit, Snape, ice cold hearted Severus Snape cared about him, Harry Potter or was it now Snape? " Don't understand, your grammar is awful but spelling is wonderful.
Millie072 chapter 2 . 1/7/2019
Where is Flitwick? Why would Lockhart bring pixies to a charms class? Did the two fathers not expect the reaction they received? When were Severus & Remus adopted? and why? Who was Hermione's mother? You desperately need a beta. Not only punctuation, simple basic grammar rules. Proper names are always capitalized. Where was the counter H & H sat on while their mouths were washed out with soap?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
Well that was a happy ending.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
Gray hair Severus. I told you Harry will give you gray hairs.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
Your right Mrs Weasley clock would tell them if Ron was in danger.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
It’s official they are now Severus son and Remus daughter.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
So they are typical bothers getting in trouble together.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Hard to punish them isn’t it.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
Nothing like being called on the carpet for your actions.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Your dads are NOT going to be happy with you.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Oh let the gray hairs begin. I am sure being the father of Harry will give them to you Severus.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
So how come Lupin was not in Hermonie’s life? Why was she adopted? And didn’t the adoption dissolve all parental rights Remus might have had?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I would be very upset if I found out my parent didn’t care enough to keep me. And let me go to abusive relatives.
IloveDarry24 chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
Great story.
Don’t apologize for your English. It’s better than many English speaking Americans!