Reviews for Bedroom Eyes
Dragongal333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was amazing! If all oneshots I read were THIS good, my head would explode from teh AWSOMENESS! ! ! !

Kukukuku...Japanese fansites, eh? Would you happen to know the name of on of these sites? *grins mischeviously*
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
intense and moving! I've read pretty much all of your 02 fics ten times but I never really warmed up to this season in canon so never read fics for it until now. you got me into it, alright. plus, I have to say that I'm saddened by the fact that you don't write (or post) fanfics anymore. you're one of the best.
takuya chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
very weird but i liked it
goggle head girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
g.h.g: yah! so fuzzy! rika: she must have had sugar again * sweat dropping* gatomon: here you get six cookies! *giggle* rika: im srounded by nut! riku: i agree . g.h.g: keep up your good work! rika: had way to much sugar!
TheresA-Pickle-InMyCookieJar chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
...short yet still good...
Saya chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
It is kind of deep if you read it..so win is the next one? we're wall waiting
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
wuz intense.i mean, deep.
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Woah . . . *thinks about fic* . . . WOAH.

That was, um, good, and a bit scary. *sque* I love this couple!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
whoa..
bladegirl.ymt chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
update
Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That was good..I love imagining it. I have too seen the pics your talking about, and yeah they give you lots of yummy ideas...hehe _
Jen Minamoto chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Woah...*is speechless* That...was so beautiful! It was like poetry! Awesome! So much emotion, I loved it! Wonderful!
KaitouUsagi chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
YAY! I love your season 02 fics!

I love this one too _
Lemondrop chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
probably the best season 4 fic i've read! you go girl! keep it up!
You'll know eventually chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I love the writing. It is completely the way I like it to be. I didn't even catch any grammar or spelling mistakes, to boot.