Reviews for Myth
Unsubtle2 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
"Oh, so he can't roll away, or get stepped on, or anyting like that."

Legolas frowned. "He can roll away?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

You're really not portraying such a great mother here. Why wouldn't she have someone take care of the baby instead of putting it in a /box/? They can't afford a cradle? And in case you didn't know, the moment a baby rolls over is a big deal. Mothers usually mark that kind of event on their calenders, get excited, etc. I would suggest maybe thinking through these kind of things a little more... maybe talk to some people who are actually mothers or do a little research. Then again, you may be purposefully going for the dangerously inexperienced and irresponsible mother character, in which case I'm sorry for misunderstanding your story.
Jaded Atticus chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
fabulous. i really like this one. its was so deep. yay legolas!
Annoyed Tolkienite chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
A rating of over PG-13 does not constitute a good story. R and NC-17 are just as full of crap as G, PG and PG-13.

#cutid3

Just add two w's for instant sporkage.
BritneyK chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Wow, I really wanna hear what happens! But... you haven't updated for a while, i don't think you're going to. Sad.
princessaudra chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
omg! why aren't you updateing!
tamara chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
UPDATE!
mememe chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
no more kids, the first one if enuf for now and hurry up with it!
Daisy Princess chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Keep writing, please, this is awesome! I can't wait. Now, I can't speak for Myth, but if I got to marry the yummy elf... I would want more kids! Well, maybe I'd just wanna- well nevermind! :-)
tamara chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
good chapter! i don't think she should want kids right away, but i think legolas can persuade her. ;) lol. please update soon!
I WANT TO GO AWAY NOW chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Hi, I'm one of the ones who stopped reading...

*sorry*

...but I'm glad to know you're back. And hey, if you're busy, you're busy. Don't sweat it. All that matters is that you've updated, and that makes me smile. :)

Sincerely,

StriderGrrl
tamara chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
thins is a really good story! plez update soon! u'r doing a really good job writting this!
I WANT TO GO AWAY NOW chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
I was so into your story; I still am...but when you took forever to update, I just stopped checking and checking and checking and checking...until finally, I gave up hope and took you off my favourite stories list...

I'm sorry... :C

Anyway, hope you update more often!
static-lullaby chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
I like the plot. But all i have to say is. PARAGRAPHS! you need to fix the format. Overall it is pretty good. ~ princess of mirkwood
Peppermint187 chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
i like this story its good...i especially like Myth's attitude!
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/27/2003