Reviews for Life Exchange
Pinestripes25 chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
I think I have a hole in my heart, too. I'm going to go look up some fluffy fan art.
booty luscious chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
I liked it, it made me cry...it was tragic but at least they were together in the after life. :-)
Kenshin327 chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
That was... Uh... I dunno? Tragic?.. It was.. Not expected
riceflower3 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
*Sniff* Beautiful. I keep tearing up, but somehow, I can't cry. Oh well.
riceflower3 chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Listening to Numb (dubstep remix)... it really suits this chapter... T.T :)
AlexGaykarth chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
I love this story so much.. I cried so much as well...
vidanime chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
OMG you made me cry! This is a first!
The Otaku With Hazel Eyes chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes, Band of Seven! I LOVED that arc in the manga!
Dianattz chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
Oh boy! I'm crying once again.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
A story worth a lot of praises. not a fan of sad endings but this ending is totally befitting. you truly have great talent and should continue writing. *fingers cossed* that you write many more such AWESOME stories. love your characterization of inuyasha. hope to see more work.
Open-DOOR73 chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
that was the sweetest, saddest, loveliest, story in the world! Man, you are so talented! Are you published?
1animelover chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
OMG i love your story it was so suspensful,little bit of romance,and always had you wondering whats gonna happen next.I was sad and was close to tears when Kagome died but all stories have a happy ending,and if not then it'll be our imagination to creste job on the story and i can't wait to read your others,CYA(;
animiction chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
This was the only story I ever read on FanFiction that truly touched my heart and made my mind whirl around it for a few days. I was completely addicted. When I tried explaining the overall plot to a friend, she was looking at me weirdly, as in "How can a sad story like that touch your heart?"

To be honest, at first, I had no idea why I was so obsessed with this story. But there was just something in there that I have never read before. It was that insanity that made this story so...incredible. Really, I have no words to describe it. The tragedy and the insanity mixed together made it an amazing story.

Thank you for the great read! I enjoyed Soul Exchange but it didn't touch my heart like this one. I will never forget this story!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
Is she alive, or is that her ghost?
kan78 chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
Oh. My. God. This series...made me cry. LOVED IT! So much conflict and heart break. The ending was somewhat sad, but happy too. I...no words can describe my feelings towards this series. Good-no-AMAZING STORY! Thank you for writing it.
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »