Reviews for Weight of the World
Space Magician 111 chapter 22 . 4/2
Onto the sequel I go again. I admit I didn't read again so much as skim. I've read this so many times I've got most of the events memorized. That's not weird! lol
Space Magician 111 chapter 21 . 4/2
Soooooo aaaaammmaaazzzziiiiinnnnngggg and saaaaaaaaaaddddd. :'( You painted the last scene beautifully I can picture it perfectly. :'(
Space Magician 111 chapter 20 . 4/2
Anyone else feel like Neo is going to cut out Ruby's eye in cannon? Just me? OK. For reals, Ruby needs a wake up call like this one. Not to sound evil but she needs an injury.
Space Magician 111 chapter 19 . 4/2
Eff off Cinder. Nobody likes you. Amazing chapter!
Space Magician 111 chapter 18 . 4/2
Its the end of the world as we know it and I'M NOT FINE!
Space Magician 111 chapter 17 . 4/2
OMG AMAZING! THE EMOTIONS! THE SADNESS! THE BETRAYAL! AFGHFGGGHCHJNVDYHH!
Space Magician 111 chapter 16 . 4/2
:'(
Amazing as always but :'(
I wonder what would've happened if Canada remembered everything right then. Would he support America? Would he drag him off Remnant himself? I guess we'll never know.
Space Magician 111 chapter 15 . 4/2
Amazing!
Space Magician 111 chapter 14 . 4/2
I feel for Oz. Ironwood lied like a lying liar.
Space Magician 111 chapter 13 . 4/2
And the award for most badass entrance goes to... Arthur Kirkland!
Space Magician 111 chapter 12 . 4/2
On the reread this made me cry for many reasons. No spoilers. :'(
Space Magician 111 chapter 11 . 4/2
Its refreshing to see Sun and Neptune in-character and alive in a crossover and in a fic in general. Authors tend to treat them like trash bc shipping. Shipping is stupid. Thanks for avoiding it and romance like the pits of hell lol.
Space Magician 111 chapter 10 . 4/2
Chapter is pure perfection. OMG. I want to know more about their time in captivity but I'm scared to because my gut says they got strapped to an operating table. I mean, cmon why wouldn't they be? Atlas would want to test their healing abilities cause Vale would go in one of their body.
OMG what Atlas did is REALLY messed up. Ahdidhssjcjsichdj!
Space Magician 111 chapter 9 . 4/2
I need to stop shrieking. I'm going to wake up my family lol. What an amazing reveal.
Space Magician 111 chapter 8 . 4/2