Reviews for The Unnatural: The Lost Scene
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is cute! Well done. You know, 12 years later and all. :)
BloodStainedParadise chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
That was not as bad as you said. It was great, actually. So sweet and passionate. A little sudden with the shipperness of it, but still good. And the ending is so cute and sweet!
Gillian Leigh chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I know it's been a while since you've gotten a review of this story, but I LOVED it! I'm in shipper heaven over here, and I had to laugh at some of the reviews... Don't be so hard on yourself, this piece was awesome!:o)
duckysdream chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Hey, you've gotta give yourself more credit. I really enjoyed that story. Good work. :)
Darkexistance chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
That was sikeningly mushy and out of charactor but WE ALL WANTED IT TO HAPPEN so that makes everything Ok! Heh heh!
GeekRyuu chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I'm looking for someone to MiST this thing. If you're interested, send me an e-mail letting me know. Something this bad deserves to be ridiculed, don't you think? _
David'sAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I love fluff and most people cant write desent fluff, but you pulled it off with grace :) write more fluff, or just good stuff :) if people give you a hard time say one word "FLUFF" wow i used the word Fluff like four times, five! :)
L.C Shipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I LOVE IT! hehehe. I feel really giddy after reading this. That was SOOO cute! :)
kate chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Cute, but not too original. I love that last scene though! And the writing's great, too.
Rinja chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
it was a cute idea...a little to heavy on the standard musy diologue, but if that was intended then my bad. :)
Ally chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Reading some of these reviews is hilarious. Kristen and nadia obviously didn't pay much attention to your summary, where you said you deliberately wrote the story this way (ie, bad). You knew exactly what you were doing and pulled it off beautifully. For them to criticize a story that achieved precisely what it set out to do is laughable. You did an excellent job and shouldn't pay any attention to the negative comments of people who don't even bother to acknowledge the author's express intent.
kristen chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
NO! NO! NOOOO! no dana. no fox. scully and mulder. don't get me wrong, i looove the unnatural and i *live* for the last scene but this fic totally ruined it. i am a shipper at heart but there is no way in a million years mulder and scully will refer to each other as 'fox' and 'dana'. not now. not ever. can we all think waay back to the first season? squeeze? anybody? hey, if there's ice tea in that bag it could be love. NO FOX. NO DANA. i know this reveiw sounds pretty harsh but that's the way it has to be. the end of the unnatural is pure shipper's bliss. leave it be.

Spookygirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Despite what you say, it's a really good and I encourage you to write more.

Great job! :o)
Alanna diAblo chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
AWE! sooo cute! I liked the ending 2 (being me a bad ending person) this is a fic ill pull out 2 read on a rainy day! 9/10
pickleprsn chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
aww, that was really nice. im such a sucker for this stuff, hee hee. :o)