Reviews for Regrets
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was really good! I'm happy to know that it didn't intentionally end at chapter three. It's been a few years, but I hope you update .
autumn145 chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Um...wow it's been a long time since you've updated. Are you ever going to finish this? I was really into it and then it just...stopped. :( I hope you get around to finishing it...maybe just one or two last chapters to wrap things up and let us know what happens with Harry and if Snape goes back to Hermione and meets his daughter? Please?
autumn145 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
I love Sarah McLachlan and that song. I turned it on while I was reading and I almost started crying. Oh my God. So sad! :(

Stupid Severus. Arg. lol
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
masara chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
three words. finish. story. now.
rugby-chick chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
hey! i really like this story and have read several of ur other stories...i checked when this was last updated and noticed it had been awhile..i was wondering whether u have or will be continuing this story or if u have posted it on another website...please write back over or at my hotmail account

thanks and hope to hear from u soon

pia
Genelle chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
I know you haven't updated this in along time but I wanted to let you know that this stroy had real promis. I loved what you had up.
the-sexy-flower chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
I really would like a next chapter to read. I though ur idea for the story was great it made me feel sorry for her in ther first two chapters. I don't believe you did a good job about the third chapter though. Please don't get me wrong i enjoyed it majorly but i just don't think you know what it's like. You should be grateful. i think you have done a superb job and i eggerly await ur next chappy :D:D
queen of imladris chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Must...read...MORE! This is great!
Angelina Dragonhart chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
hey there...i like ur story! its really good!

nehoo..i havta get ready for work!

bye

Kah-razy
Wiccan Witchcraft chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
YAY! he's back! i really missed him even though he wasn't gone that long but... oh well

can't wait till next chap!

neon silver
Chavi chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
He's back! Yea! I hope you'll add more soon!
daapatemysoul chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
ohs! more! An excellent story, but im extremely intrested to see what happens when hermoine sees snape. I'm a huge fan of your "Sweet Teeth" stroy as well.
r90709456 chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
I love it. Deffiently one of the better that I've read. I think you should go more in detail about how Severus and Mione got involved with each other in the first place, I mean of they met as teacher and student theres got to be some story behind that. What was Severus' reaction to seeing his daughter he never knew he had? If you explain more stuff like this it could be improved, but theres really not much room for improvement! Its really really really good. Write More Soon!
Ponine12 chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
It's good. WHat's Severus's reaction to seeing his daughter for the first time? Kepp updating please!