Reviews for The Mallard Family
DanniB chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Wonderful story! I too look at the Muddlefoots as being smarter than they appear and I love your portrayal of them and their relationship with the Mallards.
Maki-P chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
This is so good. Thank you
freakqueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
this is actually a really cool idea, not only dose it give more insight to the muddlefoots but it even kinda fleshes them out a bit, I really liked it, great story.
King Dollophead chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS ADORABLE! This gave me a deeper perspective on the Mallards. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
I love this fic and I want to hug you for this.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Awesome and very touching oneshot. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is absolutely perfect. I love it.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
This was cute. In all my years of reading DW tales I don't think I've come across one that's focused in on the opinions of the community Drake lives in or the Muddlefoots, it's a nice change up. I also dare say you're probably right about how he appears to others. And subtly tying in his similarities to Negaduck was well done. I'm a huge fan of their duality, even more so when it's slipped in so seamlessly you almost miss it. The way you wrote Binkie and Herb was a pleasant switch as well, they didn't seem so annoying. Good eye you've got.
AJ the BlueJay chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Well, this was a very nice read. You've done a great job expanding the relationship between the Mallards and the Muddlefoots, and I like how caring you've made them. Thanks for posting this! :)
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I don't really watch Darkwing Duck, but this was so well-written and nice (and a lot of good things) I just had to leave a comment.