Reviews for Breaking the Game
SeigZeon chapter 8 . 9/30
this is a fun story to read :3 loving it so far
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 9/16
i like most of your storys cause MC is OP that you didn't use V1 or 3 is a letdown
PristinelyUngifted chapter 8 . 8/12
Love to see another interlude.
lolkid chapter 1 . 7/31
Perk Point create skillShapeshifting.

You are welcome, now leave the city you bloody retard.
lolkid chapter 2 . 7/31
... 8 or 12 years old? choose one, can't have both.
lolkid chapter 2 . 7/31
nerfed? you call this nerfed? the gamer doesn't have loot outside of dungeons! hell the gamer doesn't have dungeons! that's part of gaia.. how the hell is this nerfed? lol

Also 5km is more than enough distance to snipe anything wtf...
GameWhino chapter 8 . 7/30
Sometimes a good old fashioned curb-stomping story is nice.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 8 . 6/29
Very interesting
I do wanna see the end though
What happened to Taylor?!
I do wonder
And wild hunt~~
It fits... I guess
He has minions... But they're all pretty much mastered...
Will he ever consider talking to someone
Or maybe even having a friend?
First you are 8, a few paragraphs later you are 12, then you bring race into this, never mind being such a Mary Sue. Wont be reading further.
"Breaking the Game" also knows as "How Third Entity Won With Minimal Effort"
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 5/18
"Electrocuted*" "Deprivation*" Might want to consult a dictionary.

"Over time,*" "Right now,*" "though,*" "However,*" "So, I died." commas are important.

"Even I can't live off of* only dreams."

"I had been on my computer;* not too surprising for those who knew me." Semicolons are your friends.

"I spent* some time mourning the loss of my electronic companion." You've already set the normal tense of what happened to your character as the past tense.

And that's just half of your first chapter.

You realize that it's a simple matter to run a basic spell and grammar check, right? You just look for the green and red zigzags under your words, and you actually try to read your work at least twice over to make sure there are no inconsistencies.

I'm not saying the story as a concept is bad. I'm just confused as to why you couldn't even put forth the minimum effort to make it at least legible. It really is sad.
Mhuahahahahahahah burn canon, burn! I like the usual worm SI fanfic as anyone else but sometimes a curbstomp just feels nice hope you update soon
Wolfsbane93 chapter 8 . 5/12