Reviews for Breaking the Game
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 1 . 1/16
This was really good, I hope to see it updated soon.
LoganAlexander chapter 4 . 1/12
Blastos power? When did you kill and equip his power. I think you mean the tattoo ink power.
LoganAlexander chapter 3 . 1/12
If you unlock the party system dont ever use it. Don't ever allow anyone to benefit from your power and gain anything that might be detrimental to you. I wouldn't even tell anyone I have powers or if they find out never tell them what it is.
milpld chapter 5 . 1/10
So, how long until the Kill Order?
Grislyfrostbite chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Enjoying the story, though I have to point out you have him use skills that he didn't learn untill later in the chapter.
Notsae chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
I love how ruthless he is! It's possitivly delightful!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
great beginning
deadal chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
interesting, some variation of narrator could be nice
shugokage chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
Impressive job on this interesting chapter!
MKaius chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
He should get a sample from browbeat for an adult body.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
Awesome chapter
Reader25846 chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
How do he counter the mind transfer ability of butcher and I guess he pretty much announced to dragon that he escaped from Canberra with his last stunt
draconianking chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
More Please I Beg Of Thee
ShiggyDiggered chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
I've gotta say, it's nice to finally read a story with an MC who actually fuckin' OWNS their power, and acts like a real person. No bullshit angst or other sickening shit, straight up eating NPCs for their powers, agreeable to my sensibilities when it comes to paranoia, and just all around believable thoughts and actions. About the only complaint I can come up with, and it's more out of vanity than any stat-wise practicality, is that he didn't even consider when he was thinking about Panacea and Bonesaw, using their power synergy to restore himself to his original race and face. Expanding on that thought though, he could probably flat out reinvent his body back to his old, or a better one, with those two powers in his grasp, unless the flaws flat out prevent him from even considering it.
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Everyone should choose God Mode because of that fact that you can choose how much power you need in any given situation. Choosing the other modes leads to a "Bad End" for the protagonist for not having the extra power to fall back on in a emergency and would either die, be horribly maimed or survive by a fluke.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »