Reviews for God's Blood
Absurdum est chapter 12 . 5m
All the fun of watching Dresden get tossed around by people out of his league, with none of the worry of him ending up permanently maimed. Awesome!

Also having an identity crisis while storming a magical strong hold. The more things change, eh?

I find the concept of a soul gaze with a fairy a bit interesting. Is it because there's something disturbingly human inside him? Or is it because now there's something disturbingly inhuman inside Dresden? For being a realitively quick chapter this has managed to raise a lot of interesting questions. Like 'can the God of Magic that leaves in outer space gather enough force to crush a deathless being into a singularly'?

I insist you update soon... For Science!

Jokes aside, thanks for another great chapter. I find your portrayal of post-godhood Dresden interesting. An odd mix of detached and determined. His uncertainty about his past feelings in regards to Archangel really drives home his current identity crisis. Dwelling on things he never cared about before just because they mirror the choices he'll soon have to make in regards to the Earth as a whole.

Because to him, Earth is now a distant concern where he can expect anything but a warm welcome. And of course all of that doesn't matter at all, because there's a little girl who needs saving.

Are you familiar with the Grecian theme Nostos? It's the story of a heros trials as he returns home. I think you've done a magnificent job capturing that for Dresden.
Prince Sheogorath chapter 12 . 1h
Throughout the fight, I couldn't stop imagining harrys junk flashing everyone with every move. Didn't ruin the awesomeness of the scene though.
Dedischado chapter 12 . 1h
You tease. I hate you. Please write more.
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 1h
This is delightful! I can't wait to see the second part of the battle!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 12 . 1h
The problem with having binge read the rest of this story I'd that now I have to be patient and wait for updates. The good side is that I get little bursts of joy whenever I do see an update alert! Korshai is an interesting character. I feel like you may have researched a real mythology. I'm going to have to go and look him up to find out!
Commanderxcom chapter 12 . 2h
Ahhh, Dre'Su'Den at the hight of his power. How amusing.
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 3h
Love this story.
doomqwer chapter 12 . 8h
Damn been looking forward to this one
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 8h
nice work
cztelnik chapter 11 . 12/11
So I'm wondering where Harry's godmother is in all this mess? I guess if she's not there than Harry's not going to die.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 12/11
Bigfoot has no problem playing with a cheat it seems.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 12/11
An old king of Winter perhaps? This is such a great introduction to multitudes of bogeymen, Fae and vicious aliens.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 12/11
Lol, what can Harry do to clue in his brother?
cztelnik chapter 6 . 12/11
Oh nooes! It is going to go badly and the Ammit and Enlil are going to owe Harry a grudge with good reason. Did Mab want Harry to die?
cztelnik chapter 5 . 12/11
Oh excellent! Hadn't expected Ivy and Kincaid at all. This ought to be good.