Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
PlaguedDemon chapter 22 . 8/14
I don’t why that shit duplicated, can’t be helped I suppose.
PlaguedDemon chapter 22 . 8/6
I do believe, this requires a nod to Frankenstein...
PlaguedDemon chapter 22 . 8/6
I do believe, this requires a nod to Frankenstein...
Slenderbrine chapter 22 . 8/6
YESSSSSSS. MORE UPDATES. SUSTAIN ME ON THIS GOODNESS.
Dedischado chapter 22 . 8/6
Having recently read Brief Cases, this is going to get awesome fast.
Kylia chapter 22 . 8/6
Okay, so this is like one of those tower defense games, where you smash one wave just to have the next right on their heels.
doomqwer chapter 22 . 8/6
damn i see you where working alot during your break and also talk about a power trip for harry
chimera629 chapter 22 . 8/6
Does ivy know what Dresden ia talking about as some of it came from none humans and he isn't human any more?
Just thought about this but is Dresden pregnant right now or was the spirit destroyed or absorbed into him during his ascension?
Nice to know he taking advantage of all the new knowledge he has access to. Now if he ever sits down and review,compare, and combines old and new it will probably increase his effienctcy and skill more than training Molly did. Wonder what's going to happen to her since he's not around or with the council.
He surprised me with the deranged laughing as he didn't even do that with thw winter mantle and thought his stories of the Jedi ans Spider-Man would have had a more positive effect but then again he has a lot of enemies.
Don't see why he needed to tap into the mantle to realise energy he had already stored.
Really they should be charging Kincade not the ogher way around he has to know he can t get to or retrieve ivy without them and they Don't need him
Arekanderu chapter 22 . 8/6
Oh this is so facinting. I can't wait to see the consequences of the Mantle and what a Svaralves is!
atchoum35 chapter 22 . 8/6
Good chapter. Thanks. Badass fight and badass dresden. Can t wait the next chapter. Continue. Your doing great
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 21 . 8/6
Hmm. Small point, the Fae have no such restrictions on killing people - only the Queens do, that's why they have the Knight.
Catcrazzed chapter 22 . 8/6
Thank you! You just made my morning that much better!
Kylia chapter 21 . 8/5
just no breaks
newboy chapter 21 . 8/4
Excellent chapters, so now it looks like the Warden can answer prayers directly, that is handy. The only thing missing now is control over an afterlife where all the souls of his believers who died have gone. Something tells me that will happen at some point, though I am curious as to how?
Jack Vander chapter 21 . 8/4