Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
Hmm.
So, whatever happens to those women can be blamed in Dresden, yes? He’s too much of a p*** to use the power that will make him Like friggin Skywalker on the juice because of his identity crisis, but the actual torture and rape of women isn’t enough to get him going?

Yea, that’s pretty lame.
AnthonyR89 chapter 15 . 5/23
kind of have an issue with this chapter, mainly you having Dresden sympathize with the russian soldiers. ignoring the who US vs Russia drama, these guys had just been torturing some of hio men. i don't know about you, but i don't have much sympathy for pieces of shit who tortures other, even if the the ones being tortured are as bad as the Go'auld. at least in reali life, i can separate that aspect in a work of fiction from my opinion, but that still leaves them torturing Dresden's underlings.

another thought that occurs to me given Koschiel's relation to death and the only previous example of race you've shown. is he Half Nox? though calling him "Winter's Eden Son" kind of makes me think he was an Alteran/Lantean/Ancient/Ori.
dudeler chapter 18 . 5/13
hope there will be an update soon
Zahariel chapter 18 . 4/8
Well, I am done reading everything you wrote in the "Endless Pantheon" series, and I have to say, I love it ! You are doing great work. I already loved the Dresden files books, but I think I am going to try SG-1 now - the universe looks really interesting.
Keep up the good work !
Lunar-Chakra chapter 18 . 4/3
It's back on! And now a helicopter ride is on the way, cant wait for some action after an awkward ride in the sky carrier.
Elise chapter 18 . 3/30
Always a pleasure to read from you! :)
Catcrazzed chapter 18 . 4/1
thanks!
Kylia chapter 18 . 3/30
Just shooting the demon. Gotta love Russians. Though Jack would have done the same methinks.
Slenderbrine chapter 18 . 3/30
That Russian is has more balls than most Americans.
Bluesnowman chapter 18 . 3/30
Awesome update.
BlackWishBone chapter 18 . 3/29
Does the Russian have balls of adamantium or is he just impulsive? Someone needs to give that idiot a lesson in magic or he's gonna piss off a Dragon next time.
Shadowblayze chapter 18 . 3/29
I imagine that Dresden was exceedingly pleased to actually be the supernatural powerhouse for once! I mean, he obviously is, but he's not gotten to feel very superior or smug lately what with the whole kidnapping and then the series of mishaps since then, moments of pure badassery notwithstanding.

And yet, even in his moment of pure awesome, another complication appears~! Story of his life, really.

**delighted cackling**
Dedischado chapter 18 . 3/29
Heh, heh, heh. Good ol’ Chauncy.
Mayhem296 chapter 18 . 3/29
It’s great to see an update, I only wish there was more. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Mayhem
chimera629 chapter 18 . 3/28
Dissapointed his still hung up on Murphy. Hell I would stopped stopped being her friend after the she assaulted and arrested me.
Man harry truly is stupid but brave and its dissapointing. I find it funny harry brought up not jumping on a grenade qnd punching outta your league when that's generally what he does.