Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
Dedischado chapter 41 . 1/11/2019
Can’t wait to see where this goes.
Darth Lelouch chapter 41 . 1/11/2019
So many update...Frankly I forget why I loved this fiction but the feeling is coming back. Anyways thank you and good luck.
TheRuinsOfRl'yeh chapter 41 . 1/11/2019
Well fuck me twice. Clarent, the blade that Arthur would use to knight subjects. Essentially Clarent birthed the entire concept of the round table and a full half of the legend.

A blade equal to Amorrachius and not so limited.

Oooh...will we see a trio of Ha'ri Knights now?!
Aroe007 chapter 41 . 1/11/2019
so good! loving these chapters!
TrueSamael chapter 41 . 1/11/2019
I can get behind this turn of events with Maeve.
Warder117 chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Holy shit! lol, great stuff! I'm loving not only the chapters and their contents but the increased uploads! :D
Lord Magis chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Nooo why would you kill her she was one of the best characters
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. This is going to get very, very messy.
HolleyS chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Okay, so I don't know if I've ever reviewed this before, but I really appreciate your updates. This fic (and the prequel) has everything I could ever desire in a dresden files/SG1 crossover. Harry is the most clueless and dramatic fake!goa'uld who ever existed to screw up the timelines, and I am here for that.
Also, Koschei! What! I did not see that coming! I can't wait to see what happens with Mab, I know it's bound to be truly awful for somebody
atchoum35 chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Ammit. No. I like her.i really hope he will find a way to save her. Anyway thanks for the chapter. I know this will be a difficult fight but damm. Continue
Bearmauls chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
That's not gonna turn out the way he thinks.
Dedischado chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
I am really looking forward to Koschei’s life story at this point.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Wow. Giant killer ducks, and rabbits. You really do know how to mix drama with absurdity.
kaylaevans43 chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
A little surprised to know the Dresden has more of s libido than his mantel. Given the fact that Dresden has only had two sexual relationships in like the last twenty yrs I'm surprised he even has am inner caveman.
Just wow Dresden not know his home address.
Hope Dresden gets in the shape man had him in after winter knight.
Really after all that he had to ask someone else what was in needle
Grim Troll chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Ah, Accursius, there is a world of difference between defeating and killing... and remember, Koschei may be a cheater, but tis a game with rules, rules he may either be bound by in ways that mortals are not (as it would seem that divine power comes with Purpose in the Desden verse), said hero's entertained him enough to let them live...

Or the stories were started as the result of one of his foes trying to take him down but not being able to act directly against him. That, or its a case of story becoming fact in a way.
727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »