Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
Warder117 chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Holy shit! lol, great stuff! I'm loving not only the chapters and their contents but the increased uploads! :D
Lord Magis chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Nooo why would you kill her she was one of the best characters
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. This is going to get very, very messy.
HolleyS chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Okay, so I don't know if I've ever reviewed this before, but I really appreciate your updates. This fic (and the prequel) has everything I could ever desire in a dresden files/SG1 crossover. Harry is the most clueless and dramatic fake!goa'uld who ever existed to screw up the timelines, and I am here for that.
Also, Koschei! What! I did not see that coming! I can't wait to see what happens with Mab, I know it's bound to be truly awful for somebody
atchoum35 chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
Ammit. No. I like her.i really hope he will find a way to save her. Anyway thanks for the chapter. I know this will be a difficult fight but damm. Continue
Bearmauls chapter 40 . 1/11/2019
That's not gonna turn out the way he thinks.
Dedischado chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
I am really looking forward to Koschei’s life story at this point.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Wow. Giant killer ducks, and rabbits. You really do know how to mix drama with absurdity.
kaylaevans43 chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
A little surprised to know the Dresden has more of s libido than his mantel. Given the fact that Dresden has only had two sexual relationships in like the last twenty yrs I'm surprised he even has am inner caveman.
Just wow Dresden not know his home address.
Hope Dresden gets in the shape man had him in after winter knight.
Really after all that he had to ask someone else what was in needle
Grim Troll chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Ah, Accursius, there is a world of difference between defeating and killing... and remember, Koschei may be a cheater, but tis a game with rules, rules he may either be bound by in ways that mortals are not (as it would seem that divine power comes with Purpose in the Desden verse), said hero's entertained him enough to let them live...

Or the stories were started as the result of one of his foes trying to take him down but not being able to act directly against him. That, or its a case of story becoming fact in a way.
Accursius chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Considering that there are legends about heroes prevailing over Koschei due to finding his soul on Buyan I am not confident that will actually kill him.
Someone did so already and he is still around.

Creating a fake weakness, at least that would be what I would do in the place of Koschei.

Wait, what? Some Alterran actually managed to freak out Mother Winter!? Hahahaha - I want to know that story!
Azrael-Von-Gruber chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
So Koschei was never an immortal, he just did what you know who did
Neat
krzys2000 chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
Good chapter update soon!
Dedischado chapter 38 . 1/10/2019
I do so love your depictions of violence.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2019
Thank you for sharing this wealth of new chapters. The only question I have is in an earlier chapter, when the group has just liberated Ammit's old ship from the Earth, before they drive it through the nile:

At first, the God Enlil claims, "the guns and cloaking almost don't work" or something along those lines, citing the ship age and possibly type as reasons. Then, a few paragraphs later, "this is a scarab class gunship. The guns will work. Always. It's basically a weapons platform that can move."

While not strictly contradictory, please consider touching up up the way the first description of the ship is presented if you have time. It's not a huge thing, but it broke immersion for me when I read it.

The newest chapter was fun in the just-this-side-of-creepy way, including your focus on smashing Dresden's face. I liked the imagery, and his continued descent into madness without seeing himself evokes images of what he might have become after taking up the coin of Lasciel for the greater good; not strictly evil, but definitely not the same guy in the main series anymore.

Great stuff, look forward to more as it comes!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »