Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
ArkhCthuul chapter 13 . 6/23/2020
Ah, one of the things where ivysage shows.
A more experienced archive could have determined it needed proof first and done it beforehand, ND all of this wouldn't have happened...
ArkhCthuul chapter 11 . 6/23/2020
Truly, you should send these to Butcher.
An animated series of your books would be fantastic.
ArkhCthuul chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
I wonder how OG Harry would react if
H
These days were sent to him as a totally real seeming dream.

Hehe...
ArkhCthuul chapter 8 . 6/23/2020
He is obviously the only ki d of evil. God worth knowing.
Connery if he was a gumshienwizard agent of his majesty.
ArkhCthuul chapter 5 . 6/23/2020
Even on a re read, knowing how long this will go, this is a situation where you are in shock and terror of. Harrys future.
ArkhCthuul chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
A start almost as good on the zero to over 9000 shitometer as Changes.
Yoi
Rock.
CMDR Kovacs chapter 37 . 5/17/2020
"Did you disengage the landing gear?"
Got some mad Elite vibes there lmao
PervyPanda chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
Kinda want Dresden to play hardball one of these days. Like "oh so you're threatening my brother, fine. I won't interfere. My brother is strong, he will fight, he may live, he may die. But then what bitch." Y'know, act the part of a callous king-god or something.

I know it won't happen, it goes against his entire character, but just once, I want him to risk those he loves- to show he will not so easily be cowed. Not that he's a pushover or anything, but he's hopeless against certain things- which is part of his charm I guess.

I'm not criticising the chapter in any way shape or form, just being irritated at Mab on Harry's behalf I guess.
Dedischado chapter 46 . 10/27/2019
You know, I had forgotten how good both this fix and the first one are. You have a real talent for both characterization and for explaining how and why those characters change. Please keep writing, I will certainly keep reading
ShaiGar chapter 45 . 6/30/2019
clarent, not clerent
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 6/28/2019
"No I conceded, I do not", requires two more quotation marks.
Lord Magis chapter 43 . 5/17/2019
I actually feel bad for Koschei
Elise chapter 46 . 4/10/2019
Oooh, there is so much cool stuff going on in this story! Thank you so very, very much for writing and continuing this story - I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
Elise chapter 39 . 4/10/2019
The bunny is AWESOME. And thank you for this chapter! :D
ArkhCthuul chapter 46 . 3/26/2019
So, koschei, father of ghuos, created from wraith and other stuff?

Nice touch. Too short chpwter though. Let's hope. You continue soon.
727 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »