Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Blood
ArkhCthuul chapter 39 . 3/22/2019
So the guy is a faerie-ancient mix lich with instant regen, check.

And 2ow, I am now slightly scared of ducks. Congrats.
ArkhCthuul chapter 38 . 3/22/2019
Well, it can't go this well for Harry for long, but I for 9ne immensely enjoyed it while it lasted.
ArkhCthuul chapter 36 . 3/21/2019
Oh, so you did mean the ancients. Interesting take. So they're not millions of years older here, and semiancients can be immortal as 2ell.
Weird.

Also, that line was too easy. :p
ArkhCthuul chapter 34 . 3/21/2019
So, the dominant species of earth in times after the ancients, but before humans. The proto skin walkers maybe? Otherwise it could only be faerie related beings or I am. Drawing a blank.
ArkhCthuul chapter 32 . 3/21/2019
Sure he does. Bad luck is after all also a kind of luck.

Again I really dig the way you 8ntegrwted the stuff. Aside from koschei having drones. The ancient asshats would probably do something against that.
ArkhCthuul chapter 30 . 3/21/2019
And you keep up the amazing mix of crackiness and deeply well done integration. Loved it.
ArkhCthuul chapter 29 . 3/21/2019
Muhahahahaha... Lovely finish.

And a really really. Deep chapter. Love where this is going.
ArkhCthuul chapter 28 . 3/21/2019
Of course he did. This is like an old school dnd adventure, you never know 2hat permanent buffs you get until you sit in the ancient artifact :)

Jokes aside, very very interesting information once again.
ArkhCthuul chapter 27 . 3/20/2019
OK, that was really quite amazing.

Didn't expect that to happen, and given Dagon was mentioned, I expect the other outer gods and great old ones to. Show up soonish as well.
Wow.
Great chapter.
ArkhCthuul chapter 26 . 3/20/2019
A bit much for a single chapter, made it far less. Stringent that it probably should have been.

Still, intriguing.
ArkhCthuul chapter 22 . 3/20/2019
See Harry, that's why you PRACTICE being a god, and don't simply unleash hell in a pitched battle like a damn Shonen hero... Sigh.

Harry being too much Harry still aside, fun chapter.
ArkhCthuul chapter 20 . 3/19/2019
Hahqhahahaaa...
Everything. Priceless.
ArkhCthuul chapter 17 . 3/19/2019
To a newly minted God of chaos and magic?
How could he Not want to get an in? :)
ArkhCthuul chapter 15 . 3/19/2019
So you are now paraphrasing Changes. Nice.

A hit too soft on the erlking and amit, but still a nice chapter to. Set it all up.
ArkhCthuul chapter 14 . 3/19/2019
Pretty sure he's going to help. I mean why wouldn't he help the God of chaos :p

Nice chapter, though honestly the change of heart from a goauld, no matter which one, regarding saving women 2as a bit much.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »