Reviews for Love Hina Remembrance
Jamal Sk chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this is one taht touches my heart, the way it touches when im around my love, and is also sad as losing that one you love, but dont get that idea of this being a bad story, but a wonderful story, and hope you make another like this, with care: Jamal W. Skidmore
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was a beautiful short story. It even caused me to tear up a bit.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was a very nice and touching piece. It was interesting to see how things were able to come full circle by the end of this peice.
Vandrad-a3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
this is so cute! dude thisis not my favorite type of story but is cool
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Really good story.
szelij chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I dont know what to say, this fic touched me deeply..(or it could just be that im listenin to mandy moore)Its so sweet...man love it
ManofPeace88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
that was very nice.
Tigerman chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
You really caught the strenght of their love in that fics! I was really impressed (enough to send a review wich I never do) and I hope you will write many other fics. I've red all your other fics and they were really good too! Be waiting for your next artwork!
Bugsy chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This is at the request for some clarification of this story. Some people mistook who was who when:

I did not want to give it away at the beginning, so I wrote the cloud scene vague. The voice was talking to Naru Narusegawa, who had just passed away. She was in her late 90's and never got married.

Keitaro is the one whose passing they talked about. He was killed in an automobile accident on the day he was to meet Naru at the restaurant.

The gift that was given to Naru was to be sent back to that day, still as an old woman. She is given a chance to speak with her long-lost love.

The next day, (the old) Naru sacrifices her existance to save his life.

Time is re-written; thus enabling them to spend a long, happy life (and eternity therafter) together.
M. L. Zhang chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
*sniff* aw! That was so good! It was a great twist at the end-the old woman turning into Naru! So KAWAII! It was really great!
Gene Hunter chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Great story you are definatly one of the best authors on