Reviews for Disciple of Primus
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Should probably put crack fic in the description.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
1) Transformers with no cybertronians (Human prime just takes out everything that makes it cool and makes the mc a super soldier). 2) Blatant contradictions (of Primus saying to be discreet and dumping him out of a damn portal) 3) Charater for the pairing is instantly introduced and the mc within the span of a couple of minutes is trusting her with everything.
Prophet chapter 9 . 8/26/2018
Whoa that was a crazy end to the chapter. Didn't expect Angela to switch up on him that fast just cuz he mention his ex lol. Anyways, good chapter and I hope you upload soon. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
AmeViolet chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Hello there Quest! I have only one thing to say.

Acting like a dick wont make your’s bigger :
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2018
This is a bad fanfiction with shit development and god awful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Hello Fire! Its me :D
Obsidian Prime chapter 9 . 6/14/2018
I am getting a small ping that Unicron has taken the form of the jackasshole who called himself father.
TheForgottenSoldiers chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Great story bro. Keep it up
TheArmyOfDickheads chapter 9 . 4/7/2018
I fapped to this.
TheChaoticPrince chapter 8 . 3/15/2018
Hi ! I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover Between Transformers Beast Wars ( But it takes place in the Marvel Comics G1 Universe ) and Steven Universe

Rated M for Lemons Language and possible Violence

Genre : Romance / Adventure

Main Pairing : Unicron ( Transformers Marvel Comics G1 Version / In a super handsome human form / Aka emerald green eyes and blond hair / although he still keeps all of his godly powers intact that is / basically he is still a cosmic multiversal god / just as powerful as when he was a cybertronian ) x Yellow Diamond ( She and the other diamonds size with be that of the crystal gems themselves / also they will have a more human like body appearance / even though they are all female in gender )

Note : In this AU Of The Steven Universe the Diamonds can have children without the need of having to give up their gems ( meaning Stevens mother Rose Quartz will actually be alive to raise him along with Greg and the other crystal Gems )

Title : Planet Destroyer And His Yellow Diamond

Summary : The war for planet Cybertron was finally over and the Chaos bringer had finally been vanquished or was he ? after a dramatic confrontation between Unicron and his creator . punished for his devastating crimes against the autobots and most importantly devouring other universes in the transformers multiverse . the lord of chaos was forever banished from his dimension and somehow ends up in the home world of the diamond authority . due to his appearance as somewhat Immortal human and most of all seen by everyone as a defective mutant . he is brought to the leader of the diamond authority Yellow diamond . at first glance it seemed like there would be very dramatic tensions between these two cold hearted beings . but soon enough they form a strong relationship between one another . in which it could maybe evolve into something entirely new .

To the author please do my requested crossover story that's all I am kindly asking .

Thank You ..

PS : For Unicron's handsome human form in this crossover story I was thinking of him having the appearance of Tom Hiddleston ( Actor who played Loki in the Avengers and Thor Marvel movies ) except he has long blond hair reaching his shoulders and has piercing emerald green eyes :)
WATCHER89 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
I will say the setting of the story or to be more specific, the premise is good. It has a lot of potential. But what is suffers from is inability to convey emotions properly. Then i would say it could do much better if you take care of your word choices also.
What i mean is that for eg

"I said to Angela with uncertainty." can be written much better as "I directed towards Angela, the uncertainty I felt creeping into my voice."

"It's good to see you making friends sir" she said in a mocking tone can be better as
"It's good to see you making friends sir." She did nothing to encase the sarcasm that was evident in her tone.

Your writing style is different and i respect that. Every writer has his own style. Your language is also good. Like i mentioned,what it needs a bit of working here and there top go up many levels.

Now, don't take it as me telling you how to write your story or anything. i just wanted to put some constructive criticism to help you get better.

Anyways keep going strong.
Shaun lobo chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Awesome
Guest-Questioner chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Yeeeeess it is I,

Considering there is (almost) no other review's,

I was wondering if over the hiatus you'll be going through, that you could just remake this story
initially the very IDEA of this caught me but after the beginning started as well as it did,

This guy found his way into (Overwatch) earth with help (apparently) from Primus of the
transformers series the arrival date which was never explained just put him somewhere after

the initial war itself had ended to a point where the good guys vs the bad guys made it seem like
another Saturday morning cartoon with strong hints of romance (this story)

If you have an idea of an actual villain to be the (true) antagonist of future story arc's
i was hoping a possible re-write could have the protagonist fight as what overwatch is meant as,

A group of individual's standing together against terrorist cell's and corporation's & those
who seek to further their control over the populace of Omnics and humanity.

Even if the protagonist is a "little" wild he should still be logical enough to not just jump the gun on,
everything perhaps his wild behavior could be evened out through studies under BOTH

Zenyatta & Mercy, Zenyatta for his wild tendencies(obviously) no further on Mercy just,

make the relationship development seem LONGER then what you described here for this story,
a Slow-burn as it is called instead just one chapter.
Currywolf chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Thanks for the opportunity mate!
tsukiyomi83 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Great story. Update soon.