Reviews for Standing
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I like the concept of Jack being left standing, the examination of how the deaths/perils that they have gone through have marked the change in their relationship and Jack's perceptions of Daniel and of life. The addiction episode description could have done with being slightly shorter, snappier. Just to keep the pace moving. A moving piece and a stream of conciousness that doesn't seem laboured. Great fic!
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That is, I think, the best Meridian tag I have ever read. Wow!
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
It's Daniel, it's not like it'll be permanent. All Jack has to do is wait for him to return.
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wonderful story! Sad too *nodsnods*
Infinity Fire chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wow...*sniffs* I loved it. It was emotional enough so we'd understand that Jack was upset about Danny...but you did a good job of making it not too emotional. Because we all know Jack, and he's not the over emotinonal type.

So great job with this! I hope to see a sequel!

Anyway GREAT JOB!

~ INFINITY FIRE
Heather chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Sob, that was so wonderful! I loved it, loved it! Wonderful job of writing Jack's feelings for Daniel! Dang, I'm so glad that he's coming back, cause after reading this I'd be in total tears again if I didn't know that!
Daniel chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
thats sweet Jack. but I'm not dead. not anymore. email me, i have a proposition for you
alienbeing chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
wow- that was fantastic- it read just right! poor jack :D

alien
MegumiFuu chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
::Dabs eyes with tissues:: Wah! That was wonderful! Poor Jack, Danny left him (for a bit). There aren't enough good Jack/Daniel Friendship stories out there. This one is one of the best I've found.

Hmm, "Full Circle" airs next week on Sci-Fi here in the States. Could that lead to a sequel to "Standing"?
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
WOW! Powerful stuff. Also, its got the same basic concept as a little fic I had planned to write and now don't have to. Great minds thnk alike, I guess.

This was really wonderful, Sethoz. Now, how about that Goddess Need sequel.?