Reviews for A Royal Visit
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 8/6
...saitama just killed the triumvirate?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 3 . 8/6
KAMINAAAAAAAAAA
Very well done. I don't know the story of Worm very well, but the way you've written out the details had made it easy to understand the gist of it all. Although, from the time I had read and reviewed this, it seems it's been a few years since you've updated. Perhaps give this story some attention?

I know many of the readers would appreciate it. I would as well.

Take care
This is gold
FicWader chapter 6 . 4/6
oh ... my ... god

this gem needs to be finished
i wanted a unique name chapter 6 . 2/12
you haven't updated in a while. No pressure. You are under no obligation to do so either. Thank you for writing anything at all.
twbreedlove chapter 1 . 1/1
You could say he has an unconscious master/stranger ability to make everyone think he's super powerful with no actual evidence, with maybe some trump for his sheer luck.
CottonKey chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FIC...EVERYTHING! 3
Spacegoodra chapter 6 . 10/3/2019
This is amazing
JaDe In NighT chapter 6 . 8/12/2019
Man how I wish this updates. King is going to help a lot of people to be better and get the girl too.
shirou13 chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
I was busy looking for copper but i found another gold! Hooray!
FleshyBalloon chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
lmao lmao please update
Lichtbringer chapter 5 . 6/19/2019
Some B-Class hero, huh? I think I know where this is going. :D
riayi chapter 6 . 4/11/2019
That was an interesting read, but it ended too soon... It has been a while since you updated, so I assume it's dead, and we will never know how many lives King changed for the better just bluffing for his life... If you decide to continue this, you've got a fan in me!
Dingirverse chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
This story is amazing. I hope you continue this some day. I got real excited to see a good King story/