Reviews for Jaune Arc's Bizarre Adventure
omegazero2718 chapter 14 . 5/27
She's Kira Queen
Gun powder with Gelatin
Dynamite with Laser Beam
Guarantee to blow your mind ~ Wanna try?
Kamencolin chapter 14 . 3/9
Well I have to say you made Russel an interesting enemy I enjoyed the fight and I can tell that Dio has been talking over jaune body
X3runner chapter 14 . 3/9
Is jaune somthing like dios reincarnation or somthing I mean that dio moment was just too good to be a fluke. It would be awsome if that started to become like jauns combat mode.
Doobie Wah chapter 14 . 3/9
Oh boy Cinder has a stand similar to Killer Queen that will open a whole new can of worms for Jaune that and he does not know his Stand and it had not fully developed yet and I like how you use Russel as Okyasu grandchild and I like it how you had Okyasu Married it is a nice touch, all around a very good chapter and if you find what I said sarcasm it is not
Mitt T chapter 2 . 1/15
Seems like an accurate portrayal of DIO so far.
Of course that depends on what exactly this DIO's backstory is.
I WAS RIGHT! Epitaph IS manifesting. I do hope Jaune's stand will have the power of THE WORLD the way Araki originally intended, before he rewrote it.
X3runner chapter 13 . 1/12
I’m a touch lost what did jaune slip on ? Still waiting on that dio moment. I do hope as a sine of friendship Nora gives Jaune A. Headband with a hart on it like dios. Could you give them a pillar men moment ? Awsome chapter short but to the point I wonder though how will things with Cardin go?
EnriksD8 chapter 12 . 1/12
I have a few ideas on the name (unless you already have the name planned) for Nora's Stand.
1.) Paralyzer (reference to the Finger Eleven song)
2.) Electro Punk (the genre of music)
3.) Thunderstruck (the AC/DC song)
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 12 . 1/7
"You have a Stand?!"

"Wh-what's a 'Stand'?"

"The 'evil spirit' you're 'possessed' by. It's called a Stand, they're a piece of our soul given form, specifically our fighting spirit. Their powers and abilities are entirely decieded by what kind of person the Stand User is."
joshiro99 chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Why do I get the feeling it is called Radio Star (Video killed the radio star)
Kamencolin chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
I wonder what Nora stand is
X3runner chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Nice chapter is Nora going to be even more sisterly with jaune than she already is? Also would raven have an aneurism knowing what jaune said about her doughter or would she be secretly pleased? Can’t wait for jaune to go full dio on someone Or have a moment reminiscent of the puller men.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
Nice chapter.
S4ltyM4y0 chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
I'm hoping none of Beacon has a Stand besides Jaune. But the teachers having one would make sense.
CrimsonMan50 chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
Is Nora's stand something to do with an assured hit, or to neutralise field effects? Also, she seems more serious, perhaps she either remembers, or her stand is affecting her attitude. Ah well, you just [CAN'T STOP] her, can you? She always brings the [DARK NECESSITIES] to the table. At least with her screen stealing powers, she can intrude upon the [ ROSES] without having her [FORTUNE FADED].