Reviews for Jaune Arc's bizarre adventure
Yes, 'surprinsingly'. Either you are awfully not savvy, or your are lying. Who wouldn't want to see Yang getting rekt after all the crap she pulled ?
She deserve to get King Crimsoned. Hard. And good lord, The Worlded is barely good enough to her. You did a god job.

'fainted' and here come the salt.
Hopefully, if words come out of the destroyed class, Yang won't get off scott free.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 10 . 11/18
Jaune and scheming go well together.
Doobie Wah chapter 10 . 11/17
Well that was unexpected but that still leaves the question on what Jaune stand is for all we know it is only time based but there is the matter of the question what stats Jaune Stand is but on what peaks through that you gave us, its strength could be C to A, speed seems to be B to A but that still leaves the big question what the development potential is could be A to C and then there is still another big question is there more jojo bizarre characters in the RWBY universe then Dio like Enrico pucci or GioGio but I am just think to hard anyway good fanfic awesome chapters no sarcasm from me
Thank you for taking Yang down a few notches, great fight scene!
Kamencolin chapter 9 . 11/11
That was a awesome fight
X3runner chapter 9 . 11/10
Is yang going to be obsessed with the one person who has over powered her with what appears to be brute strength her “Forte”. Also since yang is KO I’m guessing that means no Blake interaction. since mrs. Prom and proper thinks that yang and jaune have something going on would she attempt to dissuade people potentially braking that relationship (whatever it may be) up and leading to an angry yang (not good for anyone). I dig this story. so subconsciously jaune might be becoming like dio in the show
dragonsword1000 chapter 9 . 11/10
Jaune is gonna be terrifying when he gets a better handle on his stand.
No time freeze. Extremely dissapointed in you my son.

Or, in a universe that doesn't give the advantage to Yang, she would be expelled for... pretty much everything she did in this story. But nope, of course no she doesn't for some reason.
Tormenting a character is all fine and dandy, but if it's useless, for no reason, and doesn't serve any purpose, it is simply better to keep it and throw it to the trashcan with Yang, more so if it's a main character. Become boring precisely more than one time.
Kharn chapter 8 . 11/3
I hope Yang gets her comeuppance, Dio will not be pleased with this, should he learn of it.
S4ltyM4y0 chapter 8 . 11/3
Can Jaune actually kick Yang's ass for once? I mean come on, she storms a legal establishment, threatens and sexually harasses the owner, and proceeds to intentionally beat everyone inside. For what? Mother Issues? That's it? She assaults Jaune constantly, and everyone is just ok with it? If I was in Jaune's shoes, I would have wailed on her with his stand ages ago. If it comes out through combat, why didn't it protect Jaune from Yang's punch? Plot Convenience? If it's anything like The World, speed/reaction time wouldn't be a problem. Stands obviously have minds of their own. I honestly don't like Yang as a character because of all the crap she gets away with. But hey, these are just the thoughts running through my head.
Oh shit. Is that Epitaph manifesting?
SolidShinji104 chapter 7 . 10/27
With grace befitting one you has the power to rule the world Jaune flew forward into his future opposed to walking like average person
Kamencolin chapter 7 . 10/27
Ok he had that one coming
SolidShinji104 chapter 1 . 10/20
Call it Le Monde instead of Za Warudo. Because Jaune is French.
Ztassassin555 chapter 6 . 10/20