Reviews for Together, We Collide
Shadow Tricked chapter 30 . 6/8
ive read 30 chapters so far and i dont honestly know why.. so far this story has had 0 plot, its just sex sex sex..
Meazm chapter 49 . 5/14
Awesome and hot or cold chapter!
LustOnMyFingers chapter 49 . 5/12
Thank you, Guest! That means so much to me! Although I am updating this fic slowly, I have not lost interest in it whatsoever! It won't be going anywhere :D Aaaand it'll be a long one. D'oh! (Could you believe I originally predicted 15 chapters? Now I'm almost at 50!)

(Also - If you like this story you might like my other one-shots or shorter stories over on A03, same pen name. I do not post most of those here because they are explicit, and I'm afraid to get banned here, even though my multi-chapters here are explicit, too, lol. Oops! Usually when there a lull here, it's because I'm posting something over there.)
Oh bless you for keeping this fic alive! It's one of my first AUs and it's still my fave! Love it so much! Curious to see what you'll do next!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 49 . 5/10
Love this. I do hope Jon can still get the Wildlings south of the Wall with Tormund. Plus get his Valyrian steel sword.
The smoke? Craster? If Sam goes with Jon, he'll meet Gilly :D
Lol.
Bella-swan11 chapter 49 . 5/5
Daenerys can not tell Aemon directly about Jon's true origin but you can give him clues to discover Jon's truth. Alister Thorne, even if you do not want to admit it, Jon disconcerts you because he is supposedly the son of Ned Stark; Yet you recognize that fury because you already saw her in Prince Rhaegar. Which is impossible unless your suspicions have been correct; then Jon would be the son of Prince Rhaegar and therefore your legitimate king.
You need to speak with Maester Aemon and Daenerys, if your suspicions are true then your oaths make you and your companions loyal to Jon.
Uzushiogakure chapter 49 . 5/4
Nice I love how Jon put that rapist asshole in his place and that should be a lesson to the other rapist there. And that was some nice sex I wonder if the are the first to have sex on top of the wall?. Anyway great work and please update soon.
jessym1988 chapter 49 . 5/4
love the update
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 49 . 5/4
nice chapter
coo that you decided no to write the books again, but to write something original
but i hope if dany and jon are going to be separated, that at least he can be there when she bring his child in the world... he needs to be there for here.
lipamo chapter 49 . 5/4
this just made my day! i am so happy about this new chapter i cannot even begin to tell you. hot, dramatic, strong, scenic,... simply amazing work! your writing is damn impeccable.
Timelord2162 chapter 49 . 5/3
Oh for God's sake, you're not actually leaving Dany "alone" in this hellhole, are you? And, wait, was that Gendry looking at "Arry"? And quick question. Are you going to have Ned and Jon talk about why Ned let Catelyn abuse Jon for as long as she did? Because that shit needs to be resolved.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 48 . 4/23
Can't wait for more, update soon
OfficialAce chapter 39 . 3/25
I love this story so far. Really amazing and I'm a huge Jon/Dany fan. Or should I say Aegon. Anyway...just wanted to say please...do not separate them in any way for any reason. That would completely ruin the story. They havr such great love for one another. To have broken in some way, is just plain cruel and will destroy this story. Don't go downhill, continue going upwards.
Uzushiogakure chapter 48 . 3/23
Winter is indeed coming Dany better get those eggs hatched soon after all the older they are the tougher there scales and hide and the better their chances of not getting killed by the White Walkers ice spears.