Reviews for Where Golden Flowers Bloom
JDKloosterman chapter 18 . 11/30/2021
This is a good story, but I'm not surprised it got away from you. This is essentially a series re-write-not even, as you're adding on a lot of details and sideplots that the original didn't have. 18 chapters in and you've just barely gotten past the internship section, and you're already adding in longer threads that don't pay off until much later in the series.

You need a firm endpoint, and you need to simplify things. Compelling as the tension with CPS is, it's distracting and not part of the main drama. And getting into the plots with Overhaul and One For All are frankly outside of the original premise of this story, which was just supposed to be a cute get-together fic. I'd run it up till the (presumed) meeting of Deku and Kacchan, and leave it there with hints that Deku will apply to UA and become All Might's successor.
MimikiMiki chapter 18 . 7/31/2021
I really like your fic, it's actually one of the best ones I have ever read tbh.. no joking (‿)️
I really hope you continue it even if it's been a year since you updated (・ω・)つ(・ω・)️
Skwysh chapter 18 . 7/27/2021
Definitely one of the best MHA fics I've read. I know it's been a very long time since last updated but it is still 100% worth the read.
LoveLifeForever chapter 5 . 7/20/2021
I really hope you eventually get down to Aldera and ask the people that enabled Katsuki and helped keep Izuku down. I actually live that you wrote Katsuki calling them out mentally (and maybe out loud?) on their hypocrisy. I. Hate. Hypocrites.
brazilianguy14 chapter 18 . 7/16/2021
i loved this fic , the passing was so perfect that every interaction,every relationship felt so natural I didn't even see the 120k words passing.

you are a truly gifted writer and I hope to see more of this fanfic
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2021
This is excellent. Easily one of the best stories in this fandom.
Whatisausername3 chapter 17 . 7/1/2021
I have to say, I really like how you write Bakugo and handle his perspective. I feel like his mindset is harder for some fanfic writers to grasp, either making him out to be an uncaring asshole or some tsundere character. You present a grounded version of him and while you don’t make excuses for him (because he doesn’t) you give reasons for why he is the way he is. Reading this chapter especially reminded me of the main character in A Silent Voice, which is a simultaneously soul wrenching and beautiful manga about a former bully coming to terms with himself and his past actions through his interactions with his former victim. I’m really hoping to see some interactions between him and Izuku and hope for both of them
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2021
Renny please come back and finish this it's too good! I beg ya man!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 18 . 6/25/2021
Fantastic job so far! Please update soon I’m really enjoying your creativity with your story keep it up!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 14 . 6/25/2021
So much fluff these last few chapters, I love it !
AngelaLove072101 chapter 9 . 6/25/2021
So far, I absolutely love the depth you put into the story I hope Izuku heals completely and Bakugo gets better, though I hope he gets a beating from Ochaco first for what he did and to dethrone him in his mind. Anywaaaays, fantastic job! I’m excited to keep reading
NaaMaloom chapter 8 . 6/24/2021
katsuki is waste of space. Can't you ust kill him ?
Mr.Icecream03 chapter 3 . 6/15/2021
Omg the night scene. That was so sweet. Midoriya is such a good brother
monsterplayergg chapter 18 . 5/30/2021
I really want to see how izu and katsu react to each other
jon4576 chapter 18 . 5/26/2021
I’m wondering how class 1A react when they find out Eri never had a birthday party.