Reviews for Sunday School
emmiet chapter 22 . 6/11/2020
This story was so lovely!
I know what you mean about the Bethyl fandom dying out, but I know we're still out here and I still love to read stories about them!
If you keep writing, I'll keep reading ️
Aria DeLoncray chapter 22 . 3/23/2020
Great story! So cute!
fanficlurker chapter 22 . 10/30/2019
Just wanted to let you know as someone who is still reading Bethyl fiction, I really appreciate your energy and efforts in creating all of these different worlds. I’ve spent the past few days reading your Fics and have loved every second of it. Thank you for the entertainment and the Beth & Daryl love!
Necrophagy chapter 22 . 8/27/2019
I grew up in teeny tiny itty bitty small town Georgia and you have no idea how homesick this story made me. I'm definitely more in line with Daryl on my beliefs but... Sunday School every Sunday that my Gramma was able to haul me to church definitely left an impression.
I loved this story and I've really liked most of the stories you've written. Bethyl may be a dying/dead fandom but I'll always come back to it.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 22 . 8/9/2019
I'm sad that this is the end. I breezed through it. it's hard to find long bethyl stories. this one kept me busy for at least two days; between work and all.
Amanda Tavares2 chapter 22 . 5/6/2019
Como eu sou grata por você alimentar esse casal que eu tanto amo! Eu estou com gostinho de quero mais na boca,eu simplesmente amo suas fics elas são perfeitas e eu espero que você consiga entender meus comentários
É em português
Mil beijos e por favor não pare de escrever bethyl,pq eu sempre vou estar aqui pra acompanhar. Beijos
Amanda Tavares2 chapter 6 . 4/29/2019
Você simplesmente tem o dom de me encantar com suas histórias,só vou parar por que preciso dormir,mas minha vontade é devorar essa história de uma vez!
Cheshire Illusionist chapter 22 . 3/23/2019
I read this story over the past two days and I'd just like to say what a delight it was to read it. I really, really enjoyed your exploration of the characters and it was...refreshingly /real/ and calming all at the same time. As someone mostly seperate from fandom life aside from engaging with fanworks themselves, there's such comfort in being able to come back to a pairing like this - regardless of the (somewhat diminished) state of the Bethyl fandom - and see "oh, they're still here. They're still okay." Beth and Daryl have always been a bit of a story of hope, to me - this story really encapsulated that in its peaceful, hopeful way. Thank you for all the writing you've done for these characters - I've kept up with all of it and seeing what you've written always makes me smile, hopefully a little bit like Beth. :)
penpeny chapter 22 . 12/3/2018
Well this story made me smile. A lot. And then some more. Pretty much all the way to the end. :)
This was the first work of yours that I've read that barely had any drama or angst in it and you managed to pull it off splendidly. Especially 'happy Merle' and Millie - loved the way you portrayed them. Not trying to say that others weren't adorable as well, but those two made my heart melt.
As always, thank you for sharing; and thank you for all the smiles. :)
MamaDCB chapter 22 . 11/24/2018
Loved it(except the part about them not having sexual again since the first time. Bummer all the way around)! I have been very sick this week and this wonderful story has helped me through the hours and days of headaches, weakness, and nausea. Thank you for continuing to write Bethyl stories! ️
MamaDCB chapter 21 . 11/24/2018
Woohoo! That was awesome! Perfect!
MamaDCB chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
Ooh! Loved it!
MamaDCB chapter 19 . 11/24/2018
So glad Beth is ok! Daryl should have gone after her when she left his trailer. But maybe this situation will be good for them and their relationship - and Daryl’s fairh. Btw - Daryl is not in a leadership role after Rick leaving the show. He has been living in the woods alone for years (at least at this point in the show). I don’t think the showrunners see Daryl as a leader either tbh.
MamaDCB chapter 17 . 11/24/2018
Oh, no!
MamaDCB chapter 14 . 11/24/2018
Oh, my goodness! That was so sweet! Fanning myself! Can’t wait to read the next chapter. I predict that Annette is going to love Daryl!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »