Reviews for Chance and Coincidence
chst chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Read and enjoyed!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
fantastic! god i love your writing...your on my fav authors! Lady Regina is hilarious i loved it when alanna said,

"A very planned and strategic position,"

I was laughing so hard! hehehe...loved it!

*Sam*
fuzzyhair chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Ok, the overall story was pretty good but there were some things that were off. First Diane would sense when a unicorn was coming little by little not just instantly. And why didn't she just leave her body and go looking for them. Also Diane wouldn't be just fine after killing that animal and she just wouldn't runoff in the middle of the capture. She would stick around until everything was taken care of. And she wouldn't be caught off gourd by that unicorn since it was so close and she can sense things at long range. And after she was hurt why would she go into that squirrels body when Cloud could have just Gotten Numiare for her. But probably the thing that was most off was the bandits. Where in the world did they come from? They were never mentioned before. They just magically appeared! And how did they put together EVERY loose end of the missing books in just three days. And I probably wouldn't take her that long to heal. Nothing affected her powers, she was just physically hurt. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh. I’m just pointing out things I didn't think worked. I think once you can make your stories flow a little better then you'll be one of the best writers around. Hope to read more stories by you!
Night child chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Love the story, so please up load soon.
Mystra1215 chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Dood, this one is awesome, too. You write wicked good stuff for the events that were only mentioned, not explained. I hope that makes sense. You oughta write more.
ME chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
I CAN'T HELP BEING BLONDE! ALLTHOUGH I AM, NOT ALL OF US ARE EVIL. AND SOME OF US ARE SMART. AND I THINK BOYS ARE ABNOXIOUS, ABOMINAL, ANNOYING ATROCHOUS, CREATURES! UNLESS THEY'RE YOUR FRIEND. SEE? NOT ALL OF US ARE STUPID PEOPLE WHO LIVE TO BE AROUND GUYS. I'VE BEEN TOLD BLONDE JOKES MY ENTIRE LIFE, AND IT HURTS! (STARTS TO PRODUCE REALLY FAKE SOBBING, LOOKING UP EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE WATCHING)
Nat chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
very good, write more
Lioness chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
hey, very good. i luved it.
Lilly Potter chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Wondeful Ending! I loved it! Keep writing;}
Sheilah chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
it was good! and i dont know what else to say!
Jozzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
This is the second thing i've read by you. It was amazing. Write more. The Portan thing was a real twist, never saw it coming.
Luna chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Hi, Sparrow! Your welcome for anything semi-useful that I did! I feel loved..ok, moving on. As always, I continue to demand sequels to anything you write. Oh, and

"Maybe the books were wrong," Raoul said. "Theoretical versus practical."

- that is stil one of the best lines I've read. P.S. You have earned more gold stars! *Pins 5 more stars on Sparrow*
Arod chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Cool! I still think you should write one between Emporor Mage and Realms of the Gods.
Jen chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
I really, really love this kind of stroy, and you did a great job to make it the best!
Numair chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
This is soooooo good! Funny. Write more!